TSK (Tambayan sa Kanto)


Tambayan sa Kanto is a restaurant that serves an Authentic Regional Filipino Cuisine.When i heard Tambayan sa Kanto, i really got curious because of it's cool name and found out that they serve Filipino dishes. I really love filipino cuisine and I feel grateful that I had the chance to visit TSK during Fun with Philip's Bloggers event last July 26, 2014. 




The event was held at the Tambayan sa Kanto's function hall.

As a welcome appetizer to the guest they served
Ilocano's Pride! The Authentic Batac Empanada

Photo from Tambayan sa Kanto

While waiting for the buffet, we had a briefing about the event, photo opp and some mini games. 


With the host of Fun with Philip lifestyle show.


Hooray for the Buffet! 
Check out my plate below! 

Ensaladang Crispy Pusit
 Crispy Bagnet 
Coconut Crusted Fish fillet
Grilled Lobster

Too bad i wasn't in the mood to eat a lot that night, I really love the food specially the crispy bagnet! Until now i can still remember the taste of crispy bagnet!! I also love the Kansi soup served that night.




 They also served
Spicy Talong
Pork Barbeque
Fish Balls
Chorizo Gambas






I will definitely going back and recommend 
Tambayan Sa Kanto with my family and friends :)





Visit Tambayan sa Kanto at: 
G/F. The Podium Mall. ADB Avenue, Ortigas Centre. Mandaluyong City

Tel: 4779045 / 5461888 (For Reservation)
For Delivery: Call 2121212 (TwoAnyoneDelivery.) 
or text <ORDER> to 09182121212 & an agent will call you back.

0 Comments