Aqua Mineral (From The Dead Sea) Bloggers Event

Hi guys, sorry for not posting beauty and skin care post lately.
Been busy doing food reviews and attending events. (my fault)

Now, I want to share with you guys what happened during the 
Aqua Mineral's bloggers event last November 9, 2014 at Gramercy Residence.



Most of you might know this amazing product already, 
They have kiosk in different malls here in the Philippines.
Aqua Mineral's product were based on the dead sea salts and minerals.
We all know how famous the dead sea is..
Dead Sea was proven beneficial to our health,
 The Dead Sea Mud has the healing power to treat different skin diseases 
such as psoriasis because it is rich in beneficial minerals and salts.


That is why, people were visiting the Dead Sea at Israel
 just to swim and apply the mud on their skin.

We're 5589.33 miles away from Israel but with the help of Aqua Mineral
We will be able to experience the benefits of the dead sea.


As what the Aqua Mineral's officials discussed,
Aqua Mineral is not just a skin care cosmetic, it's a health care product.

Aqua Mineral is a complete beauty care line created to promote the skin’s well being and counteract the effects of ageing. Based on wonder working Dead Sea salts minerals,famous for this remarkable health and beauty benefits, and mixed whit innovative Renovage™,Resistem™ and  Tightenex™ technology.Aqua Mineral™ revolutionizes traditional skin care solutions by working with your skin's natural powers of recovery, helping it to achieve a natural , healthy glow

                                 

They have the Professional Nail Kit, Facial Care, Body Care , Anti-Aging and Optima +.


The Aqua Mineral Nail Care Kit will free you from dependence on
 professional care while saving time and money.
 You will be thrilled with your shiny, healthy-looking nails using this product.

The Facial Care products will be a great set for cleaning, removing make up,
removing grime and dead skin, Giving the skin velvety texture and a radiant look 
based on wonder-working Dead sea minerals.



Complete set for a perfect body care is the Body scrub; Body butter; 
Hand & Body lotion; Mud soap and Mineral soap.

I will be posting a product review about their Total Silk Body Scrub 
next month so stay tuned :)

Their Anti-aging set were the right products for 
balanced care of the eyes skin area. 


The Optima + is a wonderfully effective set of products which includes:
Thermal mask; Face serum; Face Cream; Eye and Lip Cream.
All the products are formulated with provitamin B5 and coenzyme 
Q-10 and based on the patented ResistemTM. 




This product helps nourish the skin, improves the elasticity, remove dirt 
and tightens the pores leaving the skin protected and with silky texture.



Aqua Mineral also provides Men Care products which includes the
 face cream, shaving cream and the after shave balm.
It is specifically designed to invigorate and refresh the facial skin.

Bloggers also tried the Aqua Mineral's product
 such as the body scrub, body butter and peeling gel.

I myself tried the body scrub and the body butter that day and I must say
that the product is really amazing, It makes my skin more soft and smooth.
I also love its fragrance, I can't wait to share with you guys the
 product review of their Total Silk Body Scrub.

I will be using this product for a month starting this sunday.

Wait for my review guys :)

For more information you can visit:
www.aquamineralspa.com

Like their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/aquaMineralph


29 Comments

  1. That sounds like quite the event. I am super jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great event. It looks like a lot of really great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beauty! What a nice array of products:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products look pretty fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like they make some great products! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like it was a blast for you. My girlfriend would have been all about something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember seeing dead sea products at our malls here in the states as well. I was impressed with the demo but never bought any.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome event.. i attended one a few years back and it really helped my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a lot of products out there that promises best results but we need to ensure that this product is safe and with no harmful ingredients. Also we need to consider the amount to spend, since most of the products need continuous use for lasting effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like some of the bottle designs. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to reading your review of Total Silk Body Scrub. I love discovering new beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love blogging events, it's the best way to get to know the product and brand. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aqua Mineral products are amazing! I'm using their mud soap at the moment in the shower and my skin is so soft and smooth after it everytime. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks really similar to something that I have. But don't apologize for attending blogger events, that's part of the fun of being a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to hear more next month. The line sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds like a really good product! sea salts and minerals are great for the skin. Wish you all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have had some dead sea ingrediented products before. They work wonderful. Sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like a great product I look forward to reading your reviews after using it for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those products look & sound amazing! Tad bit jealous over here, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Personally, I have never tried this brand. However, I have heard nothing but good about it over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks very good and like how they have sets very clever for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like an amazing event. I am definitely interested in trying out this product.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Optima line of products looks pretty fancy. I love the packaging...makes me think that they know how to make a skincare product.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aqual Mineral sounds like a great brand! I would love to try out their products sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for sharing this brand. The anti-aging would be awesome to try.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like awesome products. I would love to try the body scrub and body butter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How much fun and everything looks and sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the look of everything. Such a nice dean design. I can't wait to read your full review. =)

    ReplyDelete