Red Baron Ribs & Steaks

Before indulging my self with sweets at Love desserts last Monday,
I went to Red Baron Ribs & Steak with my fellow foodie bloggers
 which is located at D. Tuazon Brgy. Lourdes Quezon City.
I actually got lost while finding this restaurant because the place 
was unfamiliar to me but getting lost just to find this amazing restaurant is all worth it!

Red Baron Ribs & Steak is a small restaurant beside a car wash shop.

"Small but Terrible"

The quote is really perfect for Red Baron because Imagine a small restaurant serving
 delicious food not just mouthwatering steaks but they also serve burgers, nachos and even frappe! 








While waiting for the food, I chose the Nutella Frizzy Coffee Based (P155) for my drink
I love nutella so badly that's why i am so happy when i saw this Nutella frappe on the menu.
You can really taste the nutella & the coffee mixed together.


While enjoying my nutella drink, they first served us the sandwiches!

Here comes the Volcanic Bacon Mushroom Melt (P255.00) , the flowing lava mozarella with certified angus burger, cheese sauce and bacon strips served with twister fries makes me feel stunned.
The combination of each ingredient is perfect! matched with my favorite curly fries!


The Brunch Monster Burger (P245.00), RAWR! 
Certified Angus Burger in bread coated egg with bacon and cheese served with french fries.


I must admit it was a very special gourmet "burger experience".
How can i resist with this two burgers in front of me!
I'll forget about the calories and enjoy every bite!

I don't care! I love it! (music please)

Oops! before we tune it to my ultimate steak experience.
There's a burger battle happening at the Red Baron Ribs & Steak
and the champion so far is a real warrior for the Univeristy of the East named 
Brendon Viernes! Time to beat is 3 minutes and 41 seconds!


Can you beat him?

If you think you can here's the rules!

MAN VS ANGUS
The Rules of Engagement for this fight:

You can bite, chomp, chew, gnaw, mash and grind your opponent in all ways possible BUT you have to do it SOLO!

 You can use any weapons you like (Spoon, Fork, Knife or a Spatula) but you have to finish within FIVE MINUTES!


 You have to finish everything in your plate including the FRIES and your choice of DRINK!

 You have a whole arsenal of condiments at your disposal but once the timer starts, then there’s no turning back!



The winner will be recognized as a true Burger Annihilator and will have the MAN vs ANGUS meal for FREE and also forever be remembered on the WALL of Fame and have unlimited Bragging Rights!
The loser however has to pay the price (of the meal) and 
be the guy (or gal) that ALMOST nearly did it,
If understood all of the rules then, Let’s get ready to RUMBLE!

Now it's time for my Red Baron steak experience.

 The Rib-eye Steak 1/2 inch (P289.00) is served with pork & beans and  mushroom gravy.
Well i'm a fan of steak and i must say this one's really good for me. 
You guys have a choice if you want it flavored with
 Zesty Mediterranean Rub or Classic Honey Garlic.


This one is the Blue Marlin Steak worth P289.00 served with a mushroom gravy & mashed potato.
Though i'm not a fish lover, i find it still good matched with the gravy & potato but i would still go for the rib-eye steak if you will ask me.


Next is the Lamb Steak (P299.00) 
served with a cup of rice, french fries and a mushroom gravy.
This one's my another favorite next to the Rib-eye Steak.




Last to serve is the Herb crusted heavy porter house (PhP1959.00)
 comes with one rice, 3 wild side dishes and a jar of dried peanuts in shell.
Its herb flavor-chasing meat aged for 22 days.
 I love that it was already sliced for a bite size, no need to slice anything, 
all you need to do is to eat.
This one is really good for sharing.




The Wild Side Dishes (P69.00)

Curly Fries
Creamy Eggs Benedict
Mac & Cheese
Mashed Potato
Buttered Corn
Red Baron Signature Rice






Another excellent gastronomic experience again!
With Red Baron Ribs & Steak amazing food presentation and delectable dishes
I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.

I can't wait to visit Red Baron Ribs & Steaks again soon!
hmm. thinking of joining the burger battle since i can eat up to 4 extra rice!
Hahaha well. ill let you guys know.


Visit the Red Baron Ribs & Steak now :)


Like their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/redbaronribs



RED BARON RIBS & STEAK

143 D. Tuazon corner Calamba Street,
Brgy. Lourdes, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Store hours: 9:00am to 9:30pm daily
Contact nos.: (02) 3545970 or 09054002138




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like thank Ms. Joyce of Red Baron Ribs & Steak
 for inviting us and also to the open rice team 
Ms. Heidie & Stephanie. See you soon! 



1 Comments

  1. I absolutely loved all your food shots. The Volcanic Bacon Mushroom Melt looks soooo yummy - gosh, just look at all that melted cheese!

    ReplyDelete