Get Hooked on DIY Event

Last November 15, 2014 , I was invited at the 
Get Hooked on DIY Event 
at SM City North Edsa which is made possible by 
3M Philippines in partnership with Summit Media and Good Housekeeping. 

The event was hosted by Ms. Angel Jacob who really interacts well with the audience.



They also have different booths at the event where you can see the actual product.



3M Command Damage-free hanging solutions offers a wide range of products
 for space management and year-round home organizing, 
Luckily the participants enjoyed huge discounts of 3M products during the event.



They invited some home improvement experts to share their insights regarding
space management and organizing.

One of them was Ms. Coni Tejada, which is also a blogger.
She shared some tips and taught us a lot of DIY that even kids can do..


Just like this Hanging photo DIY they just used a 
3M Command hooks, ribbon,cloth pins and pictures.
I also love the String lights and creating your own wall clock ideas.

A representative of Good Housekeeping discussed some home living tips
 on where you can design your living room.


3M Command brand endorsers, Doug and Cheska Kramers also 
shared some of their DIY tips and their favorite 3M product.



It was really a fun, exciting and informative event.
I learned a lot of things about DIY and home improvement.
If you guys really want a hassle free home decorating
you guys should have a 3M products at your home.

No need to screw, No nails needed and No surface Damage.

Everything you want to do, You can do-it-yourself now :)

For more information visit
www.command.com/ph

Like them on facebook



31 Comments

  1. I love fun events like this. I could really use one of those command hooks right now, with my DIY Christmas ball wreath made from a hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great event. I always love DIY events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a great event. I could use some of those products for hanging pictures around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a DIY event. I'm jealous lol. I need some of these for my frames. I moved into a new home and hate to put nails in the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was great event for DIY enthusiasts. I've used 3M products for years. They have great products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to see nail holes on walls. So I use 3M products, hassle-free!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3M products are really reliable both at home and in the office. It's amazing how they stick without nails and screw. Super hassle-free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Command products! Living in an apt we're not supposed to put holes in the walls. I use so many command hangers for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great event! I wish I had time to do more DIY stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow looks like so much fun! :) I love DIY and this would of been amazing and informational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Events like this is always so much fun to attend and you get to learn something from it too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an awesome event, I am attempting DIY... Let's see how far I can go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE these hooks! I have them throughout my house. Looks like a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an awesome event, glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love DIY projects. So, I'd love an event like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This might even inspire me to do some DIY projects. I love the 3M products that don't damage the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love 3M products so much! Thanks to them I can easily hang my Christmas wreaths up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love 3M products! It looks like a really fun event to get to go to. I'm sure you learned alot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks like such a fun event. A great place to get inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love crafts. I would love to go to this event.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a crafter and we have tons of 3M products in our home. Is there anything they don't make? :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a cool event. I love 3M products: perfect for DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to attend events like that where you could learn a lot of stuff. We love to do some DIY around here from time to time and we love organizing too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I use their products all the time. So easy and have so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks like it was a fun time! I'm sure I would have learned a lot of great DIY tips

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like an amazing event indeed. I love doing DIY home improvements and I would love to go to something like this indeed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love their products so much! I can never have enough of those stick to the wall things! I use them like it's candy

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to attend an event like this, how awesome. DIY Is something I just love to learn more about and see ideas! 3m always is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love those Command hooks! Hang whatever you want without making a hole in the wall. DIY projects is the story of my life these days, I feel presents are more heartfelt:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't know why I don't have more of those Command hooks in my house, the ones I do have I love! Actually, I should pick some up so I can string lights around my pocket doors this year.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great event. Sounds really informative. Those Command hooks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete