❋ WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE EVER SO HAPPY CHRISTMAS? ❋


Christmas is all about sharing and happiness.
It's the time where you, your family and friends hang out together 
and enjoying the little things in life.
Do you want to experience the Ever so Happy Christmas?



Well you should visit Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas!
Why do you need to visit Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas?

Because there will be a lot of Christmas Activities happening at the Ever Gotesco Mall.

Christmas Lighting

Bazaar and Food Market

Kiddie Rides

Battle of the Bands

Christmas Acting Workshop and Stage Play for Kids

Loom-Band Making







Aside from this cool Christmas activities.
There will also be an invited DJ that will do the house music to hype the crowd
every Friday ( November 21, 28, December 5, 12 19 and 26)

Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas is really a perfect place for a Holiday Shopping and Celebration!

I can really feel that Christmas is getting near!
Thanks to Ever Gotesco Mall for bringing an early Christmas spirit.

I also want to share what happened on our bloggers event last October 26,2014
It's my first time to visit Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas and I must say the place is really beautiful.
The view is so relaxing and the moment that I've seen the stage with a welcome message, 
I really felt Wow! It's Christmas! 


Too bad, because of the weather we need to move inside the mall area.
Comedian host welcomed us together with the officials of Ever Gotesco Mall.
All of the time were all smiling! I even joined the first game (Pass the Pumpkin)
though i wasn't that lucky and I didn't win, I still enjoyed the game.


Other bloggers played the shoot that candy and the male beauty pageant.
We were all laughing, I admire the comedian host's sense of humor.


All of us went home with a smile on our face.
I can't wait to go back at the Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas!
Ever Gotesco mall will be a perfect place to celebrate Christmas season.
See you and don't forget to join the fun activities at ever!


Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas
Ortigas Ave. Extention Brgy. Sta. Lucia, Pasig City,
 Ortigas Avenue Extension, Pasig City, Metro Manila

https://www.facebook.com/evergotescomallsofficial

0 Comments