The New Auntie Anne's KitKat Wind-Upz!


What will you do if  two of your favorites combined together?
Should i jump off with happiness showing a huge smile on my face?
I think i should!

Cause, Auntie Anne's has launched the KitKat Wind-Upz!
Hooooooraaaaaaay!



I was invited to visit their store at Glorietta to try their newly launched product
"KitKat Wind-Upz", Since i really love both of them, I didn't hesitate at all to attend.


You know what i really love at Auntie Anne's?
It is when customers can see the process of creating their products.


Customers really feel safe specially when you can see how the product was done.

Going back with the Wind-Upz..

The Wind-Upz are KitKat bars wrapped in their signature pretzel dough, 
which was hand-rolled, hand twisted and freshly baked. 



I tried it pairing with their Belgian Choco and It was really really good!


The KitKat Wind-Upz worth (P79.00) comes with 2pcs.
You might really think that the serving was a bit small but
 when you started eating this Wind-Upz and finished the 2pcs,
 You would really be satisfied.
I am saying this based on my experience :)

This is really a perfect afternoon meal.
Let's have a break, Have a KitKat Wind-Upz at Auntie Anne's.

Pretzel fans! what are you waiting for?
Visit the nearest Auntie Anne's branch now :)

Like them on facebook

18 Comments

  1. Thanks for informing me about this new product of Auntie Anne's. It is about time they innovate! I think I will try it the next time I take my family to the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?? i need to try this!! i don't think they have this at auntie annes in the states.. but i LOVE kit kats! maybe next time i'm in the philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love KitKat's I would give it a chance to those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! Im starving after seeing this! I havent been to Auntie Annes but I guess I now have the reason to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I wish they'd bring this in to Malaysia! I'm a huge fan of kitkats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew?! Pretzels & kitkat what a fabulous combination. I never knew this existed 😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Auntie Anne's has its own quality about their products. The fillings looks enticing with coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Auntie Anne's pastries. Then add the kitkat in the middle, that's just really an amazing and really tasty treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome. Haven't tasted one before but we might try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I wonder if it's available in Aunt Annes' Singapore! Will go check it out the next time wrong. I don't eat their pretzels as I always think they are overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love auntie annes! would definitely try this one sis! i always order their pretzel :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I study near Glorietta, I will pass by on Saturday to taste this. It looks delicious and I agree! There are food that looks like a small serving but actually a heavy snack or meal. Well, let's see if my tummy would be able to take 2 pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word! I love a good KitKat bar, but in pretzel dough? I think it is worthy of a try though. I have tasted deep fried Mars Bars and man are they ever sweet. Are these overly sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love auntie annie's!!! Gotta try these new flavors! I love pretzels. Usually, when I watched a movie, I have pretzels instead of popcorns.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like an original and satisfying treat. Wasn't it incredibly sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is exotic, a kit kat wrap! I also love restraunts where you can see your food being prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The place looks cool as does the food. Glad you had loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Belgian chocolate delights look so mouthwatering! I am dying to taste these KitKat Wind-Upz! The whole atmosphere of the diner looks very pleasant I would love to visit the place, too!

    ReplyDelete