Throwback Thursday : Fierce Forest Look

It's been a couple months since i did this shoot, 
Something fierce at a forest, 
Something wild and death defying pose (exaggerated) 
where i climbed a tree.
 It was really a memorable one 
because it was my love who took this photos 
and i do love it!




I am a person who is not normal but not abnormal (lol)
I am not afraid of discovering new things and
 I want something extraordinary.



Long and Messy Hair
That was my look during that time
and now I regret cutting my hair




I love how confident I am to make different fierce poses in front
of my boyfriend. I am BRAVE! haha




I am looking forward for more fun shoot with my personal photographer <3
I hope we have more time to do this again
I am so blessed to have a talented lover
and I am hoping that my hair will grow faster
because I badly miss curling my hair :)


Muscle Tee Top from Forever 21
Bleached Shorts and Black Boots from Bazaar
Photographer: Jhester F. Morales

0 Comments