(Merienda cravings) The hunt begins now

I am not a person who loves to eat sweets often but i love food so badly. I can't refuse them especially when they're in front of me.

It feels like they're calling me " Oh Stephanie. eat me. eat me. Just one bite."
Hahahaha what a crazy thought isn't it?

Sorry for being so imaginative, i just want to elaborate how i love food anyways I've been craving for something sweet and salty lately so i ended up writing this post. I together with my food buddies searched a restaurant at the mall that serves merienda.





While walking around the mall we saw this resto and we really love it's interior design.
 For me a restaurant's interior design has a big impact on the guest. They also have a freedom wall where you can write anything you want. Cool..

Now going back to our real purpose. We ordered some snacks perfect for our Merienda Cravings!
I was surprised how affordable their food was. 


We ordered

Nachos with tomato salsa
Barbeque Fries
Chocolate French Toast
Oreo Milkshake
Caramel Milkshake

Price Range = P65-P95 each

Nachos with Tomato Salsa

Barbeque French Fries


Oreo Milkshake

Caramel Milkshake




8 Street Bites also serve rice meals, burgers & pasta.

I am satisfied even though my french toast was served after 30 mins waiting.

What I love most is the Nachos now i know why it was called the famous nachos of 8 street bites. Next time i'll try their rice meals cause it really looks delicious. Mmmm :)


Affordable
Good Food
Good Customer Service 
(Lobby staff is always smiling)
Good Interior



 



0 Comments