Nail Cocktales Blue Bay Walk Experience

Once in a while, We should have time for ourselves
setting aside all the problems and leaving all our worries behind.
You should always make time to pamper yourself.
REMEMBER: You only live once
Enjoy Life, Relax and Smile.


Do you visit a nail salon to pamper yourself?


Now, I want to share you a perfect place where you can be
relaxed and pampered with a twist. 
This isn't just an ordinary salon
because they are offering a cocktale drink while having a nail spa treatment.
Take note, This is not only for ladies, This nail salon is also for men and kids.
Cool isn't it?



Nail Cocktales Hand and Foot Spa opened last October 25, 2012 located at Tomas Morato (Main Branch)
It is a beach/bar themed nail salon offering hand, nail and foot services with massage and refreshing cocktail drinks as well as waxing services and party packages that can cater up to 10 people who wants to have fun while being pampered.



Last Aug 11, 2014 , Me and my blogger friends visited Nail Cocktales at Blue Bay Walk. 
I was really pampered and relaxed that day and I enjoyed every single moment during my visit at Nail Cocktales Blue Bay Walk. 



Now let's take a tour

The Nail Polish Section





Here's the Bar Section at Nail Cocktales. 




This tequila was actually my second cocktail drink, The first one was The BlueBayWalk Signature drink :)




The Nail Cocktales Hand and Foot Spa 
(Menu of Services)

LADIES



KIDS



MEN



Wanna know what services I tried?

I tried theYummylicious package consist of
 (Manicure + Pedicure + Foot Spa (Choice of dessert scents) 
and The Paraffin Spa Treatment. 
Honestly speaking, It was very relaxing. 







I so love my nails. 
Do you guys love it too? Well you should visit Nail Cocktales now!

I chose the Orly blood dark red.
I don't know why but I really love dark colors haven't tried light color yet but i will try my best to try it next time, for a change i guess? :) 




It was my first time to try the Paraffin Spa Treatment at first you'll feel uncomfortable because of the hot wax, It kinda hurts but later on you'll really feel relaxed. It feels so good after this treatment.
You guys should try it!
(The Hot Wax contains Lanolin, Aloe Vera, Vitamin A & E)


Will i recommend Nail Cocktales Blue Bay Walk to my friends?

DEFINITELY YES!

All in All, I really love everything, the place, the ambiance, the nail technicians, sanitation and service.
It's close to perfection, It is a perfect place to hang out with friends, celebrate your birthday, bridal shower and etc. 

Thank you Nail Cocktales BBW for inviting me, I'll be going back soon with my friends :)


You can visit Nail Cocktales located at Blue Bay Walk
Edsa Extension, Macapagal Blvd Pasay City

Opens
Mon-Thu: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Fri-Sun: 10:00am - 12:00am

Contact
09156917782
nailcocktales.bbw@gmail.com


Don't forget to like Nail Cocktales Blue Bay Walk page
and follow them on Instagram: @nailcocktalesbbw






3 Comments

  1. Nice! :) Will get to try their services on the 25th. Your pretty nails made you even prettier ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the compliment sis :) I assure you, You'll definitely love all their services! Enjoooooy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how detailed your post is. Thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete