I got shocked at The Shrimp Shack

I love eating shrimp, Why? hmmm Why not?!
Aside from the shrimp's nutritional facts we really have to admit
that shrimps are really delicious.
The only part that saddens me was the " Peeling off " part
where you need to remove the shell from the shrimp.
Oh how i wish I can just eat the shrimp directly without removing the shell 
cause it's time consuming specially when you are really craving for shrimps!

I'm craving shrimp lately and It was really a perfect timing when 
The Shrimp Shack invited me to visit their restaurant.
I was really shocked with the ambiance, food & service.
I love the interior of this restaurant cause it feels like 
" Ohh baby!! I'm in Hawaii "
I super love the food specially the Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti.
Aside from the fast service, the crew were always smiling 
and very accommodating with the customer.

Now I want to show you how The Shrimp Shack makes me shocked!

Let's take a tour at The Shrimp Shack!


The Shrimp Shack is located at G/F Market Market! Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
 Beside The Old Spaghetti House

About The Shrimp Shack



MENU



The Shrimp Shack first served us the Shrimp Popcorn which is worth P195.
I love the crunchiness of the Shrimp matched with real popcorn. 
It's so perfect to eat for a movie night with friends.


Next was the Hawaiian Chicken Salad with Water Chestnuts worth P140.
I love eating salad and this Hawaiian Chicken Salad was good for me 
but i think it has too much ginger that makes the salad a little bit spicy.


Last for our appetizer, they served us a Tomato Cheese Fondue worth P145.
I super love this Tomato Cheese Fondue and
 I won't hesitate to go back at The Shrimp Shack for this.


Next to try is The Shrimp Shack's Pasta and Sandwiches
First was The Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti worth P220
It was my first time to try a Shrimp Spaghetti and I love its combination.
It really suites well and I really can taste the shrimp up until the last strand of the pasta.
Good Job Chef!



Next was the Shrimp Po-boy Sandwich which is worth P185 
It's a shrimp popcorn sandwich with fries on the side.


Last for The Shrimp Shack's sandwich was the 
U.S Angus Cheese Burger worth P265
Who says The Shrimp Shack only serves shrimp meals ?
They also serve meat and If you are a meat lover 
The Shrimp Shack is one of the perfect place to visit!


Now It's time for The Shrimp Shack's Specialties!
First was The Angus Pot Roast Beef Belly worth P285



Next was the U.S Angus Burger Steak worth P255



Last was the Soy Glaze Chicken BBQ worth P155



My favorite part as always was the dessert section.
They served us an Apple Crisp Ala Mode worth P130

Peanut Butter Mud Pie worth P130



BEVERAGE

While enjoying The Shrimp Shack's sumptuous dishes,
They served us a TSS Iced Tea which is worth P60.
It is a pineapple iced tea.

Over-all I enjoyed everything, the food and the service
I would not hesitate to recommend The Shrimp Shack with my family and friends.
Two-thumbs up for The Shrimp Shack
Till we meet again!


THE SHRIMP SHACK
Ground Floor, Market Market Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


0 Comments