KitKat Break Movement

image
I admit, I am not a chocolate lover simply because i’m not so in-love with sweets and I easily got tonsillitis and sore throat every time i eat sweets maybe because it contains too much sugar but when i try the KITKAT! Oh it feels like heaven. I fell in love with kitkat since childhood, I finally found the chocolate that my taste bud is looking for. I love that Kitkat is not only a milk chocolate bar, It is made of layers of creme-filled wafer covered in smooth milk chocolate. I am 101% sure that you guys love KITKAT too. It’s perfect! the taste, the texture and everything. I couldn’t ask for more!
I am a college student and we all know that students encounter different stress because of severe homework, panic reviewing and etc. I am very happy and blessed that i have KITKAT with me because i can cope up stress because of my favorite chocolate. Stress may lead us to a serious mental and physical health problems thank God there’s KITKAT we can now beat stress!  
Did you know that taking a KIT KAT Break can unlock hidden skills in you that make it seem like you can break the impossible?
If i were given a chance to unlock a hidden skill i would unlock the
image
I would unlock the NEVER FORGET ANY DETAIL skill because if you have this skill you can do everything. You can start practicing to type faster and flawlessly, You can create an awesome presentation decks at the exact time and date you need to present and you can multi-task at any given time because you did not forget anything.
Do you know that eating chocolates can improve your memory and brain function? Study shows that eating chocolates improves memory. It also boosts heart health and lifts mood. Chocolate can makes us more smarter! So what are you guys waiting for?
Let’s have a break Have a KITKAT!
Don’t forget to slide, score, break, snap, and enjoy!
image

0 Comments