MAKATI FOOD TOUR DAY 2: SABOTEN


Through this food tour, I didn't just discovered new restaurants but i also met new friends.
I would like to thank Raintree Restaurants and Will Explore Philippines for this successful
 Makati Food Tour.
And now for our last destination, I've heard a lot of good reviews about this restaurant
It's a Japanese Restaurant located at Glorietta 5
It's the SABOTEN


Saboten's interior is more of a wood interior design. Wood designs are very appealing and it's a popular design now a days. 
Saboten is from Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan serving the best tonkatsu one could ever taste and experience, It is one of the largest Tonkatsu chains in Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand , Singapore, Canada, China and now in the Philippines.Saboten's first branch in the Philippines was located at Bonifacio Global City and recently opened a new branch at Glorietta 5. 


As for my drink, I chose the Strawberry Yakult. 
This is now my new favorite drink, I'm going back to Saboten for this.
It tastes like a strawberry yogurt milk tea, I love the combination of strawberry and yakult.


Chicken Salad with Bang Bang Ji Dressing (P250)


Pork Loin Karaage (P275)


Saboten serves an unlimited cabbage with sesame sauce.



Miso Katsu Tenderloin Set (P440)


Grated Radish Loin Set (P395)


The Shrimp Katsu


Tuna Katsu Set (P425)


Claypot Tenderloin Set (P440)


Katsu Curry Chicken Set (P375)

I hate sashimi but when i tried the Saboten's tuna katsu everything changed.
They used Sashimi Grade maguro, It's now one of my favorite saboten dish. I also love the Shrimp Katsu and the Grated Radish Loin.

DESSERTS


Strawberry Shortcake 


Matcha Lychee Almond Cake


Sesame Sansrival Cake


Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Cake


I love the Strawberry ShortCake and the Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Cake
The chocolate really melts in your mouth :)

Saboten is now one of my favorite japanese restaurant.
I can't wait to go back for the Katsu and Strawberry Yakult!

I swear guys you should visit Saboten!
Japanese food lover or not I assure you!
You will definitely love SABOTEN


SABOTEN 
G/F Glorietta 5 Makati City
https://www.facebook.com/raintreesaboten


0 Comments