MAKATI FOOD TOUR DAY 2: KABILA

As the Day 2 of Makati Food Tour continues,
We went to Kabila for lunch!




Kabila is located at Ayala Museum Complex beside the M Cafe or Museum Cafe.
It is a Filipino Bistro right beside the Museum Cafe.






Kabila's interior was very fresh and simple which is perfect for business meetings.
I also love the artwork hanging on the ceiling, i can't help but stare. 


For my beverage, I chose the Watermelon + Cucumber Shake (P175)
I love the combination of the watermelon and the cucumber.

Kabila's menu harmoniously puts together the local favorites that are good for pairing and sharing - just how Filipino families like it so now i would to show you some of the local favorites that we've tried.


This is one of the filipino favorites the ENSALADANG KABILA, it's a combination of ripe mangoes, green mango, guapple, pomelo, turnip, native tomato relish, salted egg, pili nut croutons, calamansi vinaigrette and the home made bagoong.  




Next was the FRESH LUMPIA SA KABILA, it's a fresh ubod with shrimp + pork mince served with sweet garlic sauce, fresh garlic and ground peanuts.






One of my favorite Filipino dish, SEAFOOD GUAVA SINIGANG it is composed of bangus belly, scallops, river prawns, clams, labanos, kangkong, sitaw and cherry tomatoes. 





I so love this dish, I didn't expect that i will like this one because i am more of a meat lover.
This one is a GRILLED GINDARA served on a charcoal with a sweet soy calamansi glaze with pickled green mango on the side.




Woah! My ultimate favorite! Kabila's Pork Bagnet served with sukang ilocos, sili rock salt, and KBL (Kamatis,Bagoong Balayan, Lasunga Relish)




Last to serve was the BBQ CHICKEN INASAL,
 Sinamak, chicken oil on a charcoal grill. 

So here's my favorite part!
THE DESSERTS



I so love the presentation of this BUKO PANDAN, it's just like the usual buko pandan served with melon shreds.



This one is the LECHE FLAN TURON served with a chocnut sauce and a chocnut bar.
If you are a chocnut lover, this one's perfect for you.

I think because of Kabila, I gained a lot of weight today.
What i love most at the Kabila's menu was the pork bagnet and the Seafood Guava Sinigang.
I will definitely recommend this restaurant with my friends.


Good Place
Good Service
Good Food


The makers of Museum Cafe bring you a new Filipino Bistro just right next door. Explore the Philippines through your palate with dishes from different parts of the archipelago.

Visit Kabila now at the Ayala Museum Complex
https://www.facebook.com/raintreekabila/timeline




0 Comments