MAKATI FOOD TOUR DAY 2: MR. JONES


I can't still get over with the Day 1 and now it's the second and last day of Makati Food Tour.
I am so happy that i was still able to attend today even though my hives break out early this morning.

So to start the day, the first destination was at the 
Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones is located at Greenbelt 5, Makati City.





As you can see, Mr. Jones interior is really refreshing and the colors were very appealing to the eyes. I love pastel colors and I really love their interior. 



Mr. Jones also serves some pastries



Mr. Jones brings back the 1960's flair offering an authentic American cuisine.
They feature old fashioned milkshakes n' egg creams , burgers , gourmet diner pie, real blue plates, boutique gourmet beer, fountain drinks and all day breakfast among other restaurants.



Since i am a coffee lover, I tried their Iced Mocha. I don't know i just really love drinking coffee.
Another reason was to keep me awake and alive the whole day.



I also tried the Jones Huevos Rancheros, It is a slow cooked sirloin chunks with cumin scented black beans topped with a roasted tomato, bell pepper and "salad fresca ", american cheddar and jack cheese with a sunny side up on top.


The last one i tried was the Challah French Toast it is composed of a two pieces french toast stuffed with my favorite nutella and raspberry preserves and caramelized bananas with crispy bacon served with powdered sugar, whipped cream , maple syrup and whipped butter.


A perfect way to start a day is to eat at Mr. Jones
I finally found the perfect breakfast place!

If you live near greenbelt you should visit Mr. Jones
I promise it will make your day complete and always remember that 
breakfast is the most important meal :)


Watch out for Jr. Jones Soon!


Mr. Jones
Greenbelt 5, Makati City
501-3111
https://www.facebook.com/raintreemrjones/timeline



0 Comments