I'm Turning TWENTEEN!


In my 19 years of existence, many things happened...
There's a lot of challenges that i encountered and a lot of blessings that I've received.
One more month to go and I am no longer a teenager but for me age is just a number so
I am turning TWENTEEN this october <3

It's our tradition to wear red during birthdays and 
I want to share with you guys this outfit post courtesy of Twenteen. 


Twenteen is a new high fashion ready to wear clothing brand located at Tiendesitas 
which is owned by Ms. Jenelle Tee who graduated fashion designing at Fashion Institute of the Philippines. Twenteen's vision is to create adorable pieces that will make women feel good about themselves and always be empowered, They set to take ladies fashion in the metro to the next level.

Twenteen Clothing is divided into categories: 

Twenteen Easygoing 
Twenteen MĂ©tier
Twenteen Celebrate

Twenteen Easygoing offers casual, laid back, & everyday style. Twenteen MĂ©tier is for corporate & working women. Twenteen Celebrate brings the ladies the OOTN (outfit of the night) fever of the weekend. The brand is for women who know what they want in life and have keen sense of fashion. Twenteen is for women who are independent and fashionable female achievers and women who embrace “fast fashion” consistently.

A few weeks ago, I was able to take home this lovely red sleeveless midriff top 
from Wazzup Pilipinas and Twenteen. 
It was my personal choice because i really love wearing red.



Wearing red makes me feel more confident and
Red symbolizes Happiness and Good Fortune.


This red sleeves midriff top is so perfect with my black side slit maxi skirt.
Red and black is really a perfect combination.




Wearing red dress attracts more attention specially during special occasions.




You can buy this sleeveless midriff top for only P395.00
You'll love the shapeliness this bralet gives you and how it is tastefully cropped to show off your mid.

This red sleeves midriff top is really perfect for my birthday!
You can also match this top with a skater skirt, high waist pants/jeans and even on shorts.
Very affordable yet very stylish.

Thank you so much Twenteen!
I will definitely visit Twenteen clothing store soon to shop more clothes :)


TwenTEEn Tiendesitas Store:

2nd Floor, AB-121 Fashion Village Tiendesitas
Ortigas Avenue cor. Rodriguez Ave. (C-5)

www.twenteen.com.ph

Follow TwenTEEn
https://www.facebook.com/TwenteenPH
@TwenTEEnPH (Instagram & Twitter)


0 Comments