Tempura Tendon Tenya Is Now In The Philippines!

Who loves tempura?
** Hands up! **

Hey guys! Guess what?
Tempura Tendon Tenya  is finally here in the Philippines!!
It is located at the 4th floor Bldg. A of SM Megamall.

DSCN7145

Since, i really love eating katsu and tempura.
Of course i wouldn't waste the chance to visit
Tempura Tendon Tenya at Megamall. 
Tenya is the most successful tendon restaurant chain in Japan.
Once regarded as expensive, Tenya aims to provide their guest
 with high quality tendon and tempura at an affordable price.

 DSCN7132

Tenya offers authenticity, most of their ingredients and equipments
came from Japan to ensure that they will provide best tasting products.
It's first outlet was opened at the Yaesu underground mall at Tokyo station in year 1989.

Tendon, short for tempura donburi (rice bowl) is a culinary tradition from
Asakusa, Tokyo Japan. Tenya's Tendon is composed of battered, deep fried seafood meat or vegetables laid over a bed of steaming Japanese rice drizzled with our signature dontare sauce.

So now, I know after a long introduction about Tenya
You guys are very excited to know what did i tried and what's my verdict.

Itadakimasu!

I've decided to try the All Star Tempura Soba/Udon (P455.00)

It comes with:

Black tiger prawns
Squid
Salmon
Kani Stick
Small Kakiage
Green Beans
Mushroom

DSCN7124

A high quality soba and udon imported from Japan.
Served with your choice of hot or cold udon or soba,
Japanese rice, tempura sauce, radish, leeks, ginger and noodle soup.

I've chosen the cold one, cause i used to eat hot noodles most of the time.
I love that their Black Tiger Prawns were raised with the most sanitary aquaculture
making it taste more sweet, succulent and juicy. They are also using canola oil for the tendon which is really good for the heart. I super love the Japanese rice! It's so perfect with the tendon.

Over-all i really love the All Star Tempura Soba/Udon set
It was perfectly matched! The taste were very balanced that everyone will surely enjoy.
I just wish that the Tendon will be more flavorful.

Aside from the All Star Tempura Soba/Udon set, I've also tried their
Isobe Cheese (P185.00)

DSCN7122

This one's my new fave!
It is a cheddar cheese wrapped in roasted seaweed, tempura fried.
I love cheese and this one's really really good :)
It's a must try!

My day isn't complete without the desserts
So here's the Fruity Juicy Pop (P75.00)
It comes with four (4) flavors

Strawberry
Coconut Lychee
Lite Citrus
Orange Vanilla


I've tried the strawberry flavor and
it feels like I'm eating a real strawberry!
Nom..Nom..

It was a remarkable visit for me.
I am really happy that Tempura Tendon Tenya is finally here!!
You guys should take a visit :)

If you want to know more about Tenya

Like them on facebook

Follow them on instagram
@tenyaph



0 Comments