Make your lashes volumized and curled with Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara

Our eyes is the window of our soul.
Every time we are talking to somebody, the first thing
that we're going to look at is the eyes.
I believe that a woman must always keep her eyes beautiful.
I also believe that the most important eye make-up routine
would be applying a mascara.

Why? because it really saves time.
You don't need to finish all the eye-makeup routine such as
applying an eye primer, eye shadow and eyeliner especially if it's just for
an every day make-up look for school or work. It will take you a lot of time
before leaving the house. But with just a few swipes of mascara,
you are already good to go because your eyes will become more alive and beautiful.


May1



I really have a thin short eyelashes, my close friends were saying that they
could count my lashes (haha) I ain't mad cause i really think it is true.
Instead of getting mad and being depressed, i chose to do something.
All of us who has a short thin lashes can do something!
We must admit that we really look dull because of our eyelashes.
I really look like sleepy even though i slept for 10 hours.
So what i did was i researched about how to make eyelashes thicker.
There comes the mascara and eyelash extension.

I first tried the eyelash extension because it is semi-permanent 
but it was an epic fail. Every time the synthetic lashes falls off,
 my real lashes were gone too.
It feels like i am committing a suicide (exagg)!
 Imagine i already have thin lashes
 and i don't know what to do if it will be all gone.
Well, this is just my personal experience
 i don't know if it's the same with you.

So after trying out the eyelash extension, 
I've searched about the mascara.
I actually tried different mascara, at first i must admit
i hate mascara! why? it makes my eyes look like a panda.
It looks like i have black dark circles under my eyes
 every time it smudge and it's annoying
i keep on wiping and wiping.

 But, now i am really happy because
I have met my new best friend.. 
The Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara!
I am really amazed with this product.

Check out the video on how i applied the 
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara



Now, I would like to show you the great power of 
 Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara

May2

You can see my left eye with natural lashes,
 it is super thin and short.
But check out my right eye with the 
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara.
You will definitely see that it has become
 more thick and more longer.
It has a big big difference!

You can't really blame me if i'm loving this product.

In just a few swipes of this mascara, my eyelashes became
fuller , thicker and longer! I really feel confident every time
i am wearing a mascara. It really adds beauty on my eyes.

I can now finally say goodbye with my dull eyes
and say hello to a better, glowing and beautiful
eyes. With just less than a minute, you can achieve the
perfect eyelashes that every girls dream.

This is really now a part of my everyday make-up.
Having a volumized and curled eyelashes makes us really more
beautiful plus it boost a lot of confidence.
No more dull looking days because there is Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara.


If you want to know more about the
 Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara 

Like them on facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/maybellinephilippines?fref=ts

Follow them on instagram & twitter
@MaybellinePH

0 Comments