YABU POWERPLANT MALL BRANCH NOW OPEN!


I'm a fan of Yabu ever since it was opened here in the Philippines.
I am really happy that i am one of the bloggers who was invited at their 
private tasting event held last Sept 29, 2014


Yabu Powerplant Mall Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

After the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Yabu first served the appetizers and drinks.



Stuffed Chicken Wings

Katsu Spring Rolls

Menchi Tamago

Tamagoyaki

 Tuna Tataki

I love the Tuna Tataki among the rest :)



Aside from the iced tea , I also tried the Yabu's Kick




It is one of the signatured cocktail drinks of Yabu by Erwan Heussaf.
For a non-alcoholic drinker like me i find it too strong.



I really love eating katsu and I consider Yabu as one of the
 best japanese restaurants that serves delicious katsu meals.

Katsu is one of the classic dishes in Japanese Cuisine.
The word "katsu" is an abbreviation of the word "katsuretsu" which means cutlet.
It refers to a sliced piece of meat that is breaded and deep-fried. 



 For my katsu meal, I chose the Rosu (Pork Loin) Set 120g [P355]
It's a 3/4 inch thick, juicy pork cutlet with a trimming of a fat.



No one can replace Yabu. I really love their katsu <3

I LOVE YABU <3

Visit them at the Powerplant Mall now!

You can also visit them at
SM Megamall
 SM Mall of Asia
 SM Southmall
 SM Aura Premier
 SM North EDSA
 Alabang Town Center
 Greenbelt 5
 Robinsons Magnolia

For more information visit
www.yabuhouseofkatsu.com
www.facebook.com/yabuhouseofkatsu

0 Comments