Ace Hotel & Suites SKY GARDEN FINE DINING

Looking for a perfect place to spend some time with your love?
Any special occasions to celebrate?

Why not visit Sky Garden at Ace Hotel & Suites.


Sky Garden is located at the 8th floor of Ace Hotel & Suites.
We all know that Ace is really popular as Ace Water Spa which is a hydrotherapy spa 
but Ace also has multiple restaurants and entertainment facilities 
such as Ace buffet, Ace Coffee Lounge, Party! Party! Family KTV and Sky High Bar.



Sky Garden is also the venue where the hearty buffet breakfast is served
 for both hotel guests and walk ins. 

Last Oct 15, 2014 We were invited to the Sky Garden Private Tasting event.
I am really interested because it will be my first time to visit Ace hotel & suites.

As we've entered, Sky Garden was really a place where you and your partner would enjoy.
The table settings and the ambiance were very romantic and I am really glad that i am with my partner when i visited the Sky Garden.


Skygarden serves international dishes and asian delicacies.
For our starter meal, they served us a Garlic bread with Mushroom Antipasto.
I love garlic bread and its combination with the mushroom antipasto was really great.



This Shrimp and Curry was served for appetizer.
I don't eat curry often but the combination of shrimp and curry was good and I do love its presentation.



                 

For our soup, We can choose between the Cream of Pumpkin & Carrot and the Seafood Consomme.
I chose the Cream of Pumpkin & Carrot while my partner chose the Seafood Consomme.
I tried both but i love the cream of pumpkin & carrot soup over the Seafood Consomme. 

Seafood Consomme

Cream of Pumpkin and Carrot

The Mixed Greens with Red Wine Vinaigrette was served for our salad.
First time to eat a salad with a nuts and it's good!



Getting ready for our main course but first the Lime Sherbet in Aloe Vera Juice was served to cleanse our palate. I can still remember the taste until now, This one's my new favorite! It's like you're eating an ice cream. Hmmm yummy!



I was really really full but i really can't resist! The main course meal was really tempting!
For our Main Course, We can choose between the Rib Eye Steak with Sauteed Arugula and Mashed Potato, Prawns with Salted Herring Pasta, Corniche Chicken with Organic Wild Rice Pilaf, Pan Grilled U.S. Porkloin with Sauteed Diced Potatoes and lastly, the Chilean Seafood Risotto.

My partner chose the Prawns with Salted Herring Pasta while i decided to try the
 Rib-eye Steak with Sauteed Arugula and Mashed Potato

I tried them both and i must say that both of them were really delicious.
I love pasta and steak!




Meal isn't complete without some desserts!
As for our desserts, we can choose between the
 Molten Lava Cake ala Mode , Creme Brulee and Tiramisu.


Tiramisu and Molten Lava Cake ala Mode were both delicious but I would recommend the 
Molten Lava Cake ala Mode it taste really good though i wish it has a bigger serving. 
Tiramisu

Molten Lava Cake ala Mode


We've also tried this Strawberry drink. (Sorry i forgot the name)
I love that it has a real fresh strawberries. This drink was really refreshing!



All of these are only Php 1, 299 net per person while a special discounted rate of only Php 899 net per person from October 18 until November 30, 2014 is yours to enjoy every Tuesday to Sunday 6pm to 11pm.


Over-all the food, the place and the service was great!
Giving them a 

★★★



For table reservations and inquiries, please call 628-1888 or visit their website at www.acehotelsuites.com


________________________________________________________________________________

I would to thank Ace Hotel & Suites for inviting us especially Ms. Twinkle.
I'll definitely visit again soon :)


1 Comments

  1. Hope you really enjoyed your experience.. i am just drooling at the delicious looking nom nom PIX :D you have really a nice blog.. I think I should learn from you :) do visit my place when time permits

    Monu
    Recipes Passion

    ReplyDelete