I SHOWERED WITH COCO

#IShoweredWithCoco


Remember this picture that I've posted on my social media accounts?
" I Showered With Coco "
Many people wondered who is coco? 
Some people says I showered with Coco Martin hahaha

Do you really wanna know who is coco?
or should i say what is coco?

Well, I guess it's now time to reveal the real

COCO 

*drum roll*


Everyone, Meet "COCO" :)
Coco is Dial , Dial is Coco.

Dial Coconut Water (ultra fresh hydration) is a hydrating body wash with moisturizers.
It has an advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Dial Coconut Water body wash with bamboo leaf extract provides 
ultra fresh hydration to leave your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized.

COCONUT WATER FACT
Found in young, green coconuts, known to be rich in
 antioxidants & electrolytes to help provide replenishing hydration

DIRECTIONS
Squeeze onto a wet body sponge or pouf.
Work into a lather and rinse clean.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidorophyl Betaine, PEG-8, Glycerin, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidorophyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidorophly Morpholine Lactate, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Blue 1, Red 33

PACKAGING


PROS

I super love the coconut scent.
I love that after using this product I really feel more
 refreshed and It really makes my skin more softer.
The product is really effective.

CONS

None 

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Yes! I would definitely recommend this product.


Dial Coconut Water body wash also comes with a Glycerin Soap.



DIAL COCONUT WATER GLYCERIN SOAP

This Dial Coconut Water glycerin soap bar is infused with moisture, from coconut water 
and bamboo leaf extract, to hydrate skin naturally.



  • Coconut water is rich in antioxidants and electrolytes
  • For skin that feels clean, fresh and moisturized



  • DIRECTIONS

    Wet the bar with water
    Lather vigorously and wash skin
    Rinse and Dry Thoroughly

    INGREDIENTS

    Soap (sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Fragrance, Peg-8, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit Extrct, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate And/or Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue 

    PACKAGING


    PROS

    Just like the body wash, this glycerin bar soap has the same scent 
    and i do really love it. Smells really refreshing and whenever i smell this soap 
    I feel so tempted to take a shower again. I consider this soap as one of my new favorites.
    You will feel refreshed and at the same time your skin will be more healthier.

    CONS

    None

    WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

    I would not hesitate to recommend this product along with the 
    Dial Coconut Water body wash. 
    It is really worth to buy.
     It moisturizes your skin and at the same time
     makes your skin more healthier :)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thank you AMPR & Dial Coconut Water for sending me these products.
    You guys were the best! I am very proud that #IShoweredWithCoco.


    0 Comments