Tutuban Night Market Challenge




Hey loves! Finally i can now share this blog post that all of you were
waiting for. I am really sorry if it took so long, I had a problem accessing my own
site and i still need to fix my domain. But don't worry, everything will be surely fine.

So Let's Start? :)

A couple of weeks ago, Tutuban Center Mall invited me to take the 
Tutuban Night Market Challenge. We were a total of six bloggers who accepted
the challenge. Honestly, i don't have any hesitations at all. 
Tutuban Night Market is one of my favorite place even before.
It was actually one of my stress reliever to shop at Tutuban and 
you guys should try it too.
Going back to the fashion challenge, We were given a P1,000 pesos
to buy and dress our models for only 40 mins. At first i am very confident
that the time is enough for me to dress up my model but dude! i was wrong.
*Haha* It's funny but both of us (me & my model) were really pressured that
time looking for clothes. 

By the way our theme was "K-POP"
so the first thing that came up on my mind is the Kpop group girls
such as 2en1 and girls generation. 
I decided to go for a black and white outfit for my model
because her skin tone is natural. If i dressed her up wearing bright light colors
it might not look good.

So here's some of my ideal look for my model

Photo source: www.ohkpop.com


Photo source: www.exo-love.com


Finding a perfect outfit must compliment a person's skin tone.
You need the find the perfect color shade of clothes that matches
your skin tone and for me black and white ensemble looks good on any skin color.

I've been talking too much, i guess you guys are so excited to see my model.

Are you ready?

Tadaaaa!

Everyone meet my model, Ms. Luisa Manahan

Before and After


Guess what? For this look, I have just spent a total of P840 pesos.You don't need to spend a lot just to achieve the look you have always wanted.
All you have to do is roam around at the Tutuban Night Market look for some
cheap but worthy finds and Have fun!





Tutuban Night Market is definitely a perfect place to shop without spending too much.
Starting from clothes, accessories, dresses, jewelries, shoes
, appliances, gadgets and even motorcycle & bicycle parts.
They have it all! If your shirt cost P500 and up, you might get it at Tutuban
for P200 pesos or less. Imagine the money you will save if you shop at Tutuban.

Tutuban Night Market starts at 7:30pm
Visit Tutuban Center Mall Now!
Located at C.M Recto Avenue in Manila.
Enjoy live acoustic performances on
 October 9, 16, 23, 30 & November 6, 2015
 starting 8:00pm at Tutuban Center Foodstreet.


You can request a song for FREE while having your dinner
 or evening snack at the Foodstreet.

For more updates about Tutuban Center Mall. 
Follow them on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TutubanCenter

0 Comments