Cafe Naya At The Palace (Virtual Tour + Experience)


It's been a long time since i last posted a food review.
I guess this must be the start of a new chapter again in writing more about food.

A few days ago i was luckily invited by Aesthetics & Beauty
and Philippine's Finest to attend a gathering with 
other bloggers at Cafe Naya At The Palace.
Before anything else. I would like you to know more about

Aesthetics & Beauty (A&B) and Philippines Finest.

Aesthetics and Beauty provides the ‘low down’ on the latest
beauty treatments, products, makeup techniques and expert advice 
on ensuring you to keep ‘Looking Great and Feeling Fabulous’.
So if you guys if you need a head to toe guide for all your beauty concerns
visit: http://aestheticsandbeauty.com.ph/

Meanwhile, Philippines Finest showcases the leading brands, organizations
and the movers & shakers from the Philippines. Feel free to visit www.philippinesfinest.ph

Time to share my experience now!

If i could sing the feeling of what i had experience at Cafe Naya
 it would be like this . . .

DSCN9624

♫♬♪♩ Because I'm happy, Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof ♫♬♪♩
♫♬♪♩ Because I'm happy, Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth ♫♬♪♩
♫♬♪♩ Because I'm happy, Clap along if you know what happiness is to you ♫♬♪♩
♫♬♪♩ Because I'm happy, Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do ♫♬♪♩


DSCN9657

It's my first time at Cafe Naya and i felt the happiness, relaxation and love that
i have always wanted. Oops no #hugotmoments intended!
It's just that whenever i dine in a restaurant, i just don't want to feel full after meal.
I want satisfaction, I wanna feel satisfied not just with the food but also with the service.
A good music and ambiance is also a plus for me.

Check out the wall designs near the entrance area.

DSCN9660 DSCN9665

A nature themed ambiance is really relaxing.
It's very appealing to the eyes and will definitely makes you stay.
" #No eat and run moments "

DSCN9619 DSCN9617

Cafe Naya's table setting is also perfect for a corporate meeting and
even an intimate dinner with your family and friends.

Here's my revelation, when i first entered at Cafe Naya At The Palace
I felt like "I wish i brought my boyfriend with me"
The ambiance of Cafe Naya gave me the feeling of being in love
and the feeling of having a romantic date with my love especially
 because of their dim yellow light and interior designs.

Moving forward, the food served were delectable.

For Starter

Carabao's Milk Burata
A combination of thai basil, ripe mango, cherry tomato and pickled shallot.

DSCN9576

Uni Ricotta
 Brioche, honey, soy and fried kale.

DSCN9615

Charred Octopus
Chorizo vinaigrette, herbs, chili, ciabatta

DSCN9602 DSCN9601

Grilled Chicken Flatbread
Roinesco, pickled garlic and tomato

DSCN9561 DSCN9562

MAIN

Truffled Clam Pasta
Spaghetti, bacon and green onion

DSCN9645

Grilled Skirt Steak
Choriza pilaf, roasted vegetable salad, habanero chimichur'i


DSCN9590

Blue Marlin
Grilled asparagus, chorizo, cashew potato


DSCN9583

Desserts

Chocolate Mousse
Calamansi curd, cashew streusel

DSCN9651 DSCN9652

Almond Tart
Almond paste, shortcrust pastry, cranberry puree

DSCN9673

I actually love everything but here's my top favorites

TOP 3 FAVORITES

CHARRED OCTOPUS
BLUE MARLIN
TRUFFLED CLAM PASTA

As for the dessert, i was expecting the common chocolate mousse
but it's really different.

 It might look different but it taste almost the same
plus they have added some twist because of the calamansi curd which is really good
for balancing the sweetness of the chocolate. The Almond Tart tastes good too but
i love their chocolate mousse over the almond tart.

Over-all it was a memorable experience for me,
Cafe Naya At The Palace is really worth dining for..
I am definitely recommending Cafe Naya.
Expect a sumptuous delectable food when you dine at Cafe Naya :)

Good Food, Good Place & Good Service

Visit Cafe Naya At The Palace
Located at the 11th Ave cor 38th St. Uptown Bonifacio
BGC, Taguig City

I would like to thank Cafe Naya At The Palace, 
Aesthetics & Beauty and Philippines Finest  for inviting me.

Follow them on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/CafeNayaAtThePalace?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/AestheticsandBeautyPhilippines?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/Philippines-Finest-738096366309873/timeline/

Visit their website:
www.thepalacemanila.com
 http://aestheticsandbeauty.com.ph/
www.philippinesfinest.ph

0 Comments