Nailogy Pasig Branch First Anniversary (Review)

It's been a long time since i last posted about a nail salon
I really love having my nails done because it's one of my way to release stress.
As what they always say "Never forget to pamper yourself"
It is important to indulge yourself sometimes and enjoy life!

So last-week, luckily i was invited to attend the first anniversary of 
Nailogy (Pasig Branch)

DSCN9045

A ribbon cutting was held and graced with the presence of
the people behind Nailogy and it's valued clients.

DSCN9136
The Operations Manager of Nailogy, Marilyn Adao, Valued Clients Mae Abarca, Cindy Quirante and Rutchel Sotto , The Managing Partner of Nailogy Celine Kimpo-Cordeta and HR Manager Pinky Rojas. 
I never hesitate to attend this event simply 
because i want to be pampered and  try a new nail salon.
It's my first time at nailogy together with my blogger friends
It is under Nailogy Beauty Concept Corporation. 
It has sister companies and brands, Lunula and Hue Studio Salon.
It is located at the SM Center Pasig near tiendesitas.

They also have other branches at the 3rd Floor of Robinsons Manila (1st branch) 
& 3rd Floor of Robinsons Galleria.

Before attending this event, I've already heard a lot of good things
about Nailogy. Now I've experienced it on my own.

They just got my heart out when I have entered their salon.


DSCN9047

I love the red interiors plus their mani-pedi chairs and 
couch were very comfortable to use. 

DSCN9046

They can also accommodate huge number of clients because
They have I think a total of 12-14 chairs. It’s a perfect venue for a nail sparty!

Now it's time for my mani-pedi sesh. <3

DSCN9060

DSCN9100

As for my nails, I've chosen the golden silver glittery color and dark red.
I don't know i just want some spark! *haha*

DSCN9065

My pedicure session were very relaxing with a free massage from my nail tech.
I also love how clean her work is and she wanted it to look perfect.

DSCN9070

Aside from the manicure and pedicure.
I have also tried their underarm waxing.

Here's a glimpse of my waxing session last week.

DSCN9106
Nailogy's Waxing Room
DSCN9108
Sorry for the blurred photo. It's hard to take photos on my own during the waxing session *haha*
DSCN9124

It's pain free and hair free!
My underarms felt more smoother and it seems like i now have a new
favorite waxing salon. I can't even see a single tiny hair on my armpit after
the waxing session. Good job nailogy!

Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Nailogy.
I can see myself going back to this salon at least once a month but
if they will have a new branch at Quezon City i might be one their valued clients.
When it comes to service, all staffs were very accommodating.
 I love how they smile genuinely.
I also love that each and every one of their staff has a shop name like smile, red and etc.
I find it very unique and it’s my first time to heard about a shop name so we asked one of the
owners about it and she have stated that they have decided to give their staff a shop name to prevent
having the same name with their clients.  

I just really love how they value all their clients.

As part of Nailogy's 1st Anniversary celebration,
we are giving away a P100 discount voucher on any services for all my readers!


You can take a screenshot of this voucher and present it on the nearest Nailogy branch.

Thank you loves! :*

Don't forget to follow us on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/sumptuousstyle
https://www.facebook.com/nailogy

Nailogy Branches:

SM Center Pasig
Robinsons Galleria
Robinsons Manila

0 Comments