4 Simple Easy Steps To Color Your Hair Using L'oreal Excellence Fashion

There are times where we want change and we want to look more beautiful.
Basically when we say change, we often go to the salon and have our hair done with a hairstylist. 
But you must admit that it's more costly.
 It will cost you thousands just for a hair coloring treatment so I came up with this post for you to save more time and money. 
You just have to keep calm and trust yourself :)

 Just like you guys I also felt scared before I colored my own hair because the last time I tried coloring my hair, it wasn't applied evenly so my hair looks like a brown zebra. Just kidding! But seriously this time, my experience was totally different. 
I love how I colored my hair now and I'm proud of it.

I feel like i'm now a professional hair stylist (in my dreams) :) 
So now I'm gonna share the actual hair coloring treatment that
 I have done on my hair in just 4 simple steps
. Yes you read it right :) 
4 simple steps :) 

Here’s the before photo of my hair

DSCN8993

DSCN8995

Please excuse my dry hair and black roots :)
 by the way my hair was bleached before and has been damaged.

Achieving excellent care and color at the comfort of your own home has never been this easy with the six newest shades of Excellence Fashion by L’Oréal Paris delivering only the richest care for the richest color. From Excellence Fashion’s auburns, nude browns and intense brown shades – Intense Violet Brown, Ashy Nude Brown, Intense Copper Brown, Golden Nude Brown, Intense Lustrous Auburn, and Intense Golden Auburn

So now, I'm gonna use the L'oreal Excellence Fashion 6.13 in Golden Nude Brown.

DSCN8971

I chose the Golden Nude Brown shade to lighten the color of my hair.
I also want my black roots gone :)

So let's start the DIY L'oreal Excellence Fashion Hair Coloring Treatment?
Game?

Here's the first step!

STEP #1

Use the L'oreal Paris Excellence Fashion Protective Pre-Color Serum.

DSCN8973

You need to squeeze generous dose of the Protective pre-color serum
on your hand and apply it to the lengths and ends of your hair.

Leave it while you're coloring your hair

STEP #2

Mix the Protective Creme Colorant and the Creme Developer

DSCN9001

You need to pour the creme colorant (2) into the creme developer bottle (3)

DSCN9008 DSCN9010

After pouring the creme colorant, replace the applicator cap and shake it vigorously.

"Twist off the tip of applicator immediately after mixing to 
avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing"

Change the applicator cap into a comb applicator.

DSCN9015 DSCN9013 DSCN9016

You can choose to use the comb applicator on lengths.
It glides easily through hair and is ideal for mid-length or
straight hair.

STEP #3

Apply it all over your hair

DSCN9028

It's your choice if you to apply it all over your hair or
you just want a color touch up.

I decided to concentrate more on my black roots and i really really
love the comb applicator. It makes life easier! (haha)

Here's a close up photo of my roots.

DSCN9020

After applying the color mixture on my roots,
I applied it all over my hair.

DSCN9026
DSCN9025

After spreading it all through my hair, I massaged the color mixture
on my hair until it's fully saturated.

After massaging my hair, i just let it develop for 30 minutes.

STEP #4

You need to rinse and condition your hair using the Protective Conditioner

DSCN8982

Pour a little warm water on your hair and massage it gently.
Rinse it thoroughly until the water runs clear.

After rinsing, evenly spread the Protective Conditioner all over your hair
then massage it gently.

Leave in hair for 2 minutes.

After 2 minutes, rinse it thoroughly.
This Protective Condition will help you protect your color, 
making your hair shine and silky soft.

I personally love this conditioner my hair become super soft after the coloring session.

Are you guys excited to see my hair?

Well here it is!

20150906_180128 20150906_180000

I super love the new color of my hair.
The color of my hair matches very well on my skin tone 
plus my hair becomes more soft and less damage. 
I guess i can now change the color of my hair as long as
i am using the L'oreal Excellence Fashion. 
It was so easy to apply special thanks to its
 handy hair coloring applicator and protective pre-color serum 
that gives my hair an excellent care. 

Now, more women can finally get the perfect auburns, nude browns and intense browns with unprecedented reflects, unrivalled elegance, and ultimate brilliance – all at the convenience of their own home. Choose your Excellence Fashion shade and confidently tell your color story.
 There’s no need to fear changing your hair color every so often as your hair gets optimum care treatment each and every time you dye your hair.

With Excellence Fashion, showing off your confidence
 with your new sophisticated colored hair starts right at home!

 Excellence Fashion is sold at Php 495 starting May 1, 2015. 
Products are exclusively imported and distributed by L’Oréal Philippines 
and exclusively available in Watsons nationwide.

Let's celebrate a confident new you with L'oreal Paris Excellence Fashion <3

Please feel free to email me anytime if you have questions.

You can also message me on my facebook page
www.facebook.com/sumptuousstyle



0 Comments