What to expect on MEGA Beautycon 2021

 Hey loves 💗 It's been a long time since I last attended a beauty event aside from the reason that there's pandemic, I've been also busy being a working Mom... 

Now currently I am on maternity leave and this beauty event will be held via zoom 

I am really excited to attend this Beautycon. By the way just a quick review about this Beautycon,

I am talking about MEGA Beautycon 2021 happening this Nov 5, 2021. 

Image courtesy: MEGA


So what really is a Beautycon? It is basically just like the regular seminars that we are attending but

I assure you this is way way so much fun because in this Beautycon the speakers will be discussing about

beauty, fashion, skincare and even women empowerment so I really want to share with you guys about this event since It's open for everyone.

You can register here

In this event there will be a lot of celebrity and influencer guest who will discuss about specific topics.

For the fashion segment there will be a styling masterclass with NYLON Manila’s very own Fashion & Beauty Editor Lyn Alumno. Influencers also be sharing stories about styling and confidence.

Celebrity guest Bianca Gonzales Intal and AC Bonifacio will also be there to discuss about the importance of Skinvesting with Cetaphil.

Actually this is one of the segment that I am looking forward to since I am a Cetaphil user and it really works for me.

But what I am really excited to see is Manila Luzon from Rupaul's Drag Race.

I am really a fan since I watched the whole episode of Rupaul's! 

Can't believe that I'll be seeing Manila Luzon though not in person but through a live video! 💗💗


So girls if you want to know more about this event you may visit

See you on Nov 5! 💗
Don't forget to register!

Follow me on my social media accounts 💻📱

Instagram: @yabsprincess
Youtube Channel: Stephanie Morales





 



0 Comments