Maybelline Define and Blend Brow Pencil Review

Hey loves 💓
Finally back to blogging after giving birth to my first child.
 I can say that my pregnancy journey hasn’t been easy but it’s all worth it after seeing my cute little baby 👶🏻

If you guys are following me on my social media accounts, you might have met my baby “Kailey Catriona”. 

I do really felt ugly during my pregnancy days since I gained a lot of weight, I started to have stretch marks and my skin becomes more sensitive but that doesn’t stop me from loving makeup. 

I just love creating different looks and you might have noticed that even on my third trimester i still posted makeup videos on my facebook account.

It’s been two months since I gave birth and I’m really happy to receive a blogger mail again. (Yey🎉)



Last week, I received a package from Maybelline and guess what? 
It’s Maybelline’s all shade of Define and Blend Brow Pencil.


Just a little trivia 💡
It’s the only brow product Maybelline It Girl, Liza Soberano uses to achieve her naturally defined brows that perfectly frame her face and complement her facial features.

Untitled

Wondering why is it called Define and Blend brow pencil
First, Define the way you draw on your brows with its unique thin angled tip and smooth gliding. Then, Blend it through turning the pen around to reveal the brush or spoolie which is created with precise bristles to help smudge out any harsh lines and keep the hairs tamed.

Maybelline’s Define and Blend comes in four (4) shades.

Untitled

I decided to create a makeup look using this product. 

Here’s a “Peach 🍑Natural Makeup Look”

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

If you want to know all the products i used for this look, you can check and follow me on my instagram account “@yabsprincess” 

In this makeup look, I only used the “Grey Brown” shade of Maybelline Define and Blend brow pencil for my brows and as you can see it looks really natural. I love that the product is purposively made thin for easy definition and it filled in the sparse areas of my brows that makes my eyebrows look most natural.

Untitled

If you want to achieve that natural looking brows, get these Maybelline Define and Blend brow pencils for only P249.00 each. 

Untitled

Overall, I really love this product since it is perfect for everyday natural makeup look. I can’t wait to try the other shades of this product. I’ll keep you guys posted and will try to create different makeup looks every week ❤️

#BrowDefineAndBlend

Follow me on my social media accounts 💻📱
Instagram: @yabsprincess



For more information about Maybelline’s latest offerings, 
visit: www.maybelline.com.ph

Instagram: @maybellinephshop





0 Comments