How to have an #AweSMLearning this school year + Top 5 Supermom finds at SM Supermalls

 Hello Supermoms like me! I know that some of you might have been so stressed lately with the current set-up for this school year so I created this blog to help you 😉 




Because of the pandemic and the declaration of quarantine, 
schooling became extra special this year as we
cope with the "online class" system.

 As a mom, I know that you have a mixed reaction about this and your main concern is how can you start helping your kids adjust with this "new normal" system. 

So I decided to go to our favorite shopping mall where we can have it all.
None other than "SM Supermalls", I went to SM North Edsa last weekend to check for some
sulit finds perfect for Supermoms like me.




Before I start sharing Supermom finds, I would just like to commend SM Supermalls for the safe malling experience,
 I love that they have sanitization area everywhere plus the UV disinfection on the escalators. 

I appreciate also their efforts to make a line on the floor to identify where you should go to lessen or avoid contact with other people. I somehow feel safe because of their safety measures. 

You also need to present your quarantine pass/company id before entering the mall. 
So mommies! don't forget to bring your pass before shopping.


So are you ready for my "Top 5 Supermom Finds"?


FIRST STOP: 
SM CYBERZONE

Since SM Cyberzone is the largest chain of IT retail store in the Philippines, 
We can find here all the tech stuffs we need for school. 

The first thing that a student needs for online classes is a LAPTOP.

Laptop is an essential tool for students may it be engaged in distance learning or in the classroom.
Aside from the easy access to online text books they can also stay in touch with their teachers & classmates through email, zoom, webex and Google Classroom.


When buying a laptop for your kids you should not just look for a cheaper price.
You must also check its specifications because your child will definitely suffer from the
stress due to slow running of applications, lags & more.

I do love that when I went to SM Cyberzone, I found different brands of laptops where I can choose from. I also love that they have back to school promos that offers packages with high specs for a budgeted price.

To help you find the perfect laptop for your kids, according to Department of Education memorandum last  June 8, 2020 the technical specifications for laptops and desktop computer for teachers & students are:

1.6Ghz base speed, with turbo speed
8 GB RAM memory
13-inch screen size
512 GB HDD SATA
speakers
camera
wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
keyboard
optical or wireless mouse
headset

If your kids are under junior and senior highschool,
you have an option to buy 2 in 1 tablet PCs and if they are in lower grade levels
Deped recommends smartphones and tablets.

So for our next stop!

SM STATIONERY


This place is one of my fave area in SM Department Store because aside from all the stationery supplies they have, you can also find cute stuffs here such as a letter box light, gift bags and more.

While wandering around the SM Stationery area, I have found this perfect bag for our kids!





This is one of a perfect sulit finds for us mommies!
You can save a lot with this All-in-one School Pack.
I love that it is complete package. 
No need to look for other school supplies since everything we need is already in this bag.

It is also affordable since it is only Php 299.00 and it already comes with

1 pc Sharpener
1 pc Scissors
1 pc Eraser
1 pc Grade pad
2 pcs Pencil
2pcs Writing Notebook
1 set Crayons (12 colors)
1 pc Glue stick
1 pc Back pack
1 pc 12 inch Ruler

Even though the students are in distance learning we must remember that they still need school supplies since there will be some activities and homework.

Next stop

SM GADGETS HUB


Since we are already inside the SM Department Store why not drop by to SM Gadgets Hub.
In this area you can find different gadgets & accessories perfect for online schooling.

For me, "Headphones" with built in microphone is essential for remote learning 
because it helps the students to focus on what their teacher is discussing.

Check out the headphones below:


 Remember that when kids are focused it will
help them enhance or excel their school performance.

In the SM Gadgets hub you can find different headphones and earphones with built in
microphone and noise cancellation feature.

They also sell pocket wifi, portable web camera, wifi extender and many more.

Next stop

TOY KINGDOM


After strolling around the SM Department Store, 
I went to Toy Kingdom for some educational toys. 
They have educational toys starting from babies, toddlers and kids.

Here's the list of all their Learning Toys



As a budget mom, I find this "Whiteboard " important for online schooling.
This whiteboard makes the learning process more fun since kids will enjoy
while writing. 

Aside from that they can also write their schedule to avoid missing their online classes.

You can buy that starting from Php 99 to Php 229.

Cheap and yet very useful.

Final Stop

NATIONAL BOOK STORE


Now we have come to the last stop which is the National Bookstore.
I can still remember my school days where I can't miss a week without dropping by
at National Bookstore to buy school stuffs.

They have all the school & office supplies that we need and the most important thing
in every student lives is "Books".


Although we do have online textbooks, we still need an actual book.
I know that e-books are currently the trend in the publishing industry but I still want my
child to grow up reading printed books and if you will ask... Why?

In my opinion, online text books might affect our child's health because of the long exposure to radiation which can damage the eyes or affects the brain of our children.

I love that National Bookstore offers wide variety of books 
which makes me became a bookworm for a minute while shopping.
Guess what they even have a map!



So that's it for this Blog!
I hope that you have learned something from my 
Top 5 Supermom finds from #AweSMLearning spots at SM Supermalls.

I love that SM Supermalls is a one stop shop where we can really have it all, 
and that makes this place an #AweSMLearning ready for our kids.

I just wish that this pandemic would be over and things will get back to normal but for now I would like to thank SM Supermalls for taking precautionary actions to keep your shoppers safe while shopping.

#SafeMalling + #AweSMLearning what more can we ask for?

Let's create a new #FAMomentsWithSM!

Follow me on my social media accounts 💻📱

Instagram: @yabsprincess
Youtube Channel: Stephanie Morales































0 Comments