Darren Espanto: Ready For His Major Concert At Mall Of Asia Arena


Months after battling it out at the ABS-CBN show "The Voice Kids"
everyone's excited for Darren Espanto's Birthday Concert tomorrow May 29, 2015.
He is set to face of the biggest shows of his career, a solo concert at Mall of Asia Arena.

DSCN7167

This is not just an ordinary concert because Darren
 will be celebrating his 14th birthday.
Darren Espanto will be the youngest performer to hold
 a solo major concert at the Mall of Asia Arena.

Darren is very excited to celebrate his birthday together with the Darrenatics
at his birthday concert this friday. He has been busy with rehearsals and preparations for the concert.

"I'm nervous because it is the first time that I will perform in a concert in such a huge venue. But in everything I do, I give all my best so I'm sure everyone will get their money's worth during the concert." - Darren Espanto

DSCN7189

A lot has been telling him that he's a total package or
 a total performer in the making.
And i believe He really is. 
During our press conference, he sang one of his
 songs from his debut album entitled "Stuck".
I was amazed and I am really excited to see him this friday at the Arena.

At his age, lots of that "something special" is happening:
a record deal with a major label, solo album now certified gold,
sold out shows and now a major birthday concert.


DSCN7241

"I am thankful to all Darrenatics who supported me since my journey in The Voice Kids.
Not everyone is given opportunities like these and I will continue to work hard and make beautiful music to all my fans"- Darren said.

Expected guest at Darren's Birthday Concert are TV Host Robi Domingo, The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 Champion Jason Dy, The Voice of the Philippines Runner-Up Alisah Bonaobra, The Voice of the Philippines Season 1 Mitoy Yonting, Asia's Got Talent Grand Winner El Gamma Penumbra and G-Force.

So Darrenatics? Are you ready!?
Mark your calendars now!
May 29, 2015 at Mall of Asia Arena

Tickets are available at SM Tickets (www.smtickets.com)

VIP - P4,230
PATRON - P3,700
LOWER BOX - P2,640
UPPER BOX - P1,270
GENERAL ADMISSION - P430

For VVIP tickets worth P4,760 contact Ms. Liza Ong through mobile
09989741153 or through email liza.ong@umusic.com

For bookings and inquiries, Please contact Sammy Samaniego at (632) 9162504 local 107
(0920) 9682291, (0917)8565174 or email sammy.samaniego@umusic.com

For more information about Darren.
log on to www.facebook.com/mcamusic

0 Comments