Delicious Diet


Still can't get over with the holiday break? what about the holiday feast?
I guess it's now time to move on and say goodbye with the holiday fats!
Want to achieve the ohlala sexy body ? Well, Delicious Diet might help you!!
Delicious Diet offers a healthy weekly diet delivery service.
I've seen a lot of diet delivery through online but i haven't tried one 
but now i think this is the right time since summer is fast approaching and
I don't want to be left behind. 

So most of  you guys know that i really love to eat and
 I've been doing a lot of food reviews lately which was one of the
 reason why i gain a lot of weight.
I really want to have a balanced diet ever since 
but the problem is i don't know 
how to cook and what's the right food to prepare. 

If you're a student, an office girl or a busy person just like me
Having a healthy balanced meal is not a problem anymore because there is
" Delicious Diet"

Now before sharing my experience with Delicious Diet
here's the menu last Jan 26-30.


When i first saw the menu i really got excited.
It feels like " Ohh this is it! " 
Meals will either be delivered morning or evening
 the day before depending on your preference.
(Refrigeration Needed)
So my first meal was delivered last Jan. 25



 (January 26, 2015)
First Day: Monday

Breakfast:  America Omelette



Lunch: Fish Fillet with Corn Sauce, Organic Rice



Snack: DD's Afternoon Platter



Dinner: Mongolian Beef, Organic rice



I really didn't felt that i'm actually dieting
I thought that for you to be healthy,
You should eat a lot of "greens"
More veggies! but i'm wrong.
It should be balanced, we should also eat meat and fish.

My first day was really awesome!
Day 1 meal taste really really good.
I also love the tea!! (I need to hunt that tea!)




(January 27, 2015)
Second Day: Tuesday

Breakfast: Corned Beef Hash, Organic Garlic Rice



Lunch: Herbed Chicken with Quinoa Salad



Snack: Chia Pudding



Dinner: Minced Meat and French Beans Rice Bowl



Since i'm a rice lover, I love that the 2nd day
 breakfast meal was the
Corned beef hash with organic rice.
 For lunch, I love the herbed chicken
 but not the quinoa salad.
Good thing, I have a new favorite! the Chia Pudding
 <3 It smells like yogurt.



(January 28, 2015)
Third Day: Wednesday

Breakfast: Oatscaldo



Lunch: Lean Pork Embutido, Organic Rice



Snack: DD's baked goodie, Tea



Dinner: Herbed Tuna Panini



Hooray for the Wednesday meal!
Herbed Tuna Panini were the best! (Can I still have one more please?)
DD's baked goodie makes me feel like " It's a cheat day!"
I'm getting more and more excited everyday.
So what's for thursday meal? :)



(January 29, 2015)
Fourth Day: Thursday

Breakfast: DD's Singaporean Breakfast Set



Lunch: Minced Pork with Eggplant, Organic Rice



Snack: Biscuits,Tea



Dinner: Red Curry Fish, Organic Rice



It's a hectic Thursday for me.
I currently have a super long list of things to do this week up to next week.
Good thing i have my delicious diet meal with me,
I so love the minced pork with eggplant and organic rice.



(January 30, 2015)
Fifth Day: Friday

Breakfast: Chicken Longganisa, Pineapple Salsa
Organic Rice



Lunch: Chicken BBQ, Organic Rice



Snack: Low Fat Milk, Coffee Jelly



Dinner: Whole wheat pasta in tomato cream sauce



Last Day of my Delicious Diet Program.
I find it really effective, If you really wanna lose weight
You guys should try this!
You just need to spend P1,800 for 5 days
Trust me, It is really worth investing for.

Some people might starve themselves just
to achieve their dream body.
They didn't know what real diet is.
Everything should be balanced.
I am really happy that Delicious Diet is here for us
 to keep us fit and healthy.

Try the Delicious Diet Delivery now!

For more information
You can follow them on facebook.
Delicious Diet

Instagram
@deliciousdietph

To make you guys more excited!
Here's the menu for next week
(Feb 9-13)

0 Comments