My Weight Loss Journey (From 67kgs to 60kgs) + Makeup Lookbook 001

Hey guys! Before I share my battle with fats šŸ¤£ Have you seen the changes in my site?
I have decided to revamped my site so it means... It's a real comeback!
I just wish this won't end but I PROMISE i'll try my best to write & create contents
for you weekly. I do miss blogging & attending events so here..

As you all know, I gained a lot of weight since I got pregnant and I gave birth to 
Kailey. If I am not mistaken, I reached 74kgs then when I gave birth, I became 68kgs then
65kgs then 2 weeks ago my weight was 67kgs and now! my current weight is 60kgs which is really WOW! šŸ˜±

So before I continue, Here's a Makeup Lookbook that I made. šŸ’“
I will be doing makeup reviews again soon so wait for it.




Okay...☺️ Going back to my story... I was really shocked that I can now wear maong pants!!!
because I've been using my maternity pants for almost a year now. I really can't contain
my happiness even though I am still not that slim but in the span of 2 weeks, I am just so
happy that I actually lose weight.

What I did to lose weight?

I tried the LCIF (Low Carbs Intermittent Fasting) but I don't think I can't eat
rice during lunch so what I did was I only eat meals during 11am to 7pm.
I don't eat rice at night but I still eat rice during lunch since I am working 8 hours
and I don't think I can survive without rice. Maybe someday? But not now.
It is indeed amazing! I salute people who do LCIF strictly.

By the way, I am still breastfeeding but not exclusively so I drink a lot of fluids.
I also drink a glass of water minutes before I start to eat my meals.
I also didn't do any workout exercises since I don't really have time but I
always walk every morning for atleast 15mins while going to work and 15mins
going home.

I will post again an update maybe after 2 weeks so you guys were updated.

If you don't know what I looked like before here's some of my recent photos
 this year.



To be honest, gaining a lot of weight affects my personality.
I became shy and I lose self confidence.
 That is why this means a lot to me šŸ’“

This might be a chance to rebuild my self esteem.
By the way my target weight is 50kg but 55kg will do (HAHAHAHA)
kidding aside, as long as I am losing weight little by little that's enough for me.

For now, I believe that “Chubby is the new sexy”
Whatever size you are or we may be, we should never body shame as long as you are happy with your size Go for it!
But remember, we should always take good care of our body especially today that we are battling with pandemic.

We need to eat healthy foods, drink lots of wateršŸ’§, drink vitamins, sleep at least 6-8hrs and lastly, Pray.
I really hope that this Covid will end soon.

For now let’s stay at home and just read my blog šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

MAKEUP LOOKBOOK  šŸ’„ 





THANK YOU GUYS! SEE YOU ON MY NEXT BLOG!

P.S ❤️
I am planning to post videos on my youtube channel
so don't forget to subscribe on my channel.
Who knows I might be holding a giveaway <3


Follow me on my social media accounts šŸ’»šŸ“±
Instagram: @yabsprincess
Youtube Channel: Stephanie Morales

0 Comments