Gorgeous Girls Lip & Cheek Tint Review

Untitled

BLOGGER MAIL ALERT!

Thank you RK's Blissful Shoppe for sending over these liptints.
If you guys are following me on my social media platforms you might saw
my post about this products already and now of-course i wouldn't miss the chance to review
this products from RK.

Let's take a preview first of Gorgeous Girls Lip & Cheek Tint.

Untitled

Basically, Gorgeous Girls Lip & Cheek tint is a roller type of tint.

"When i first got the products it actually catches my attention immediately because
of its scent. It smells like a sweet candy which i really love ♥"

Did you know that it is also organic?


It is a semi-gel type with an aloe vera extract that helps your lips moisturized.

It claims that the product has:


💋 NO ALCOHOL CONTENT
(causing of dry lips)
💋 ALOE vera extract as moisturizer
💋 Easy to blend and gives natural finish
💋 Highly Pigmented
💋 Long Lasting wear
💋 Surely No bitter after taste
💋 Perfect for your everday use


💋 STRAWBERRY essence 🍓


AVAILABLE IN (10) TEN SHADES

DREAM GIRL

ROSE ON THE ROCKS

TRAVELLER'S HEART

EXPRESSIONS

KISS OF FIRE 

NAUGHTY BY NATURE 

ALWAYS REDDY

RED TO TOES

MISS INDEPENDENT

GIRLS RULE


Untitled

RK's Blissful Shoppe sent me (10) ten different shades of liptints.

Untitled

To guide you with shade of tints, check out the swatches below:

Untitled


Packaging: 

The packaging of the product is a bit common but it doesn't really matter.


Scent: 

I super love the scent of this products. It makes me wanna use it all the time :)


The real question that we've all been waiting for,
Does it really last?

Untitled

Since I've been having problems with my skin lately,
I asked my sister (Stacey Leeto also use this product to help me with the review.

Untitled

"She's been using different types and brands of liptints and she personally love the
shades of Gorgeous Girls tints. She also love that the tint doesn't leave a dry feeling making it
more moisturized."

Untitled

I've been using this product for a week now and
I'm actually amazed that it last all day on my skin given that this product is new in the market.

I personally love to use this tint on my cheeks since i am really lazy to retouch because

i don't really have enough time because of my work.
 I have tried using it on my lips but it will stay like for hours
 but when i started to drink some liquids it will be slightly faded.

FAVORITE SHADES: Naughty By Nature, Miss Independent & Girls Rule

OVERALL RATING




For orders & further details about the product
follow: RK's Blissful Shoppe



0 Comments