Forever Worry Free with OFF! Lotion

 photo DSCF6414_zpszl6tkt4p.jpg

Do you believe in forever?
If not, I think you will now be convinced that there's really a FOREVER.
I have a sensitive skin ever since and i think that it's because
i have a low body resistance. Sometimes, i am still having some hives
attack & it really itch all the time making my skin look really red & swollen .

 photo hives_zpsfzh9psco.jpg
My skin when i am having some Hives Attack
When i asked my doctor, why am i having some skin allergies 
& hives she said that it might be caused by food, weather
& even mosquitoes that is why from time to time i am now conscious on
what i am eating.

 As what they always say, 
"Prevention is always better than cure."
I always love doing indoor & outdoor activities and
we all know that wherever we go we have this tiny little enemy,

 photo DSCF6419_zps8kt6scdo.jpg


I am talking about the deadly mosquitoes.
So why mosquitoes are dangerous? It's simply because they have an ability 
to spread deadly diseases just like dengue, zika virus & worst my allergy attack.
Good thing there is now a solution on how to get rid of these mosquitoes.

 photo DSCF6409_zpss1kkdiov.jpg

It's the OFF! Lotion
*Hooooraaaay!!*

OFF! Lotion is an insect repellent lotion,
effective mosquito protection with chamomile.
What i love about this lotion is it's non sticky or greasy 
which makes me feel more comfortable.
OFF! Lotion have actually different variants.
They have:
OFF! For Kids
OFF! Clean Feel
OFF! Overtime
OFF! Soft and Scented

My forever favorite is the OFF! Soft and Scented because
it doesn't just feel good but it also smells good.

 photo DSCF6411_zps1ngb9fj8.jpg

 photo DSCF6412_zpsapmdvtng.jpg

With OFF! Lotion i always feel safe & secure all time.
No more hives attack caused by mosquitoes.
Feel fresh & protected anytime, anywhere!

 OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion 
will definitely make our experience 
more enjoyable and worry-free from 
mosquito-borne diseases!


0 Comments