Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara Lash Test

20150708_230024

I've been featuring this product on my beauty blog post since June.
But the question is, "Does it really last that longer?"

Let us all find out as we take the Lash Test!

In this lash test we will be seeing the difference between the 
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara and Brand X Mascara.


20150708_224851

Are you guys ready?

Let's start the Lash Test and experience a smudge proof mascara with
Maybelline Hypercurl

STEP 1

APPLY BRAND X MASCARA ON ONE SET OF EYELASHES
AND APPLY HYPERCURL MASCARA ON OTHER

20150708_22540620150708_225552

20150712_144924

After the applying the brand x and hypercurl mascara,
I already noticed a huge difference.

20150714_080833-1

Take a look at the left side of my lashes, it's obviously more thicker
and longer compared with the right lashes which is the brand X.
Do you know what i love most with the hypercurl mascara?

Well, there's some instances that i am very lazy to apply any make-up
and i am really happy and amazed that with just a few swipes of hypercurl
mascara, my thin short lashes will be transformed into a long volumed thick eyelashes
making my face look more alive and fresh.

I have also tried some mascara before that when i accidentally
rubbed my eyes, it became irritated.
Thank God! Hypercurl Mascara isn't one of them.

Now let's check if it's true that Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara is smudge proof.

STEP 2

APPLY CREAM ON BOTH SETS OF EYELASHES
 TO SIMULATE SWEAT. 


20150714_162420-1 

I gently wiped the cream onto my lashes.

Check out the results!

20150714_162608-1

My right lashes looks horrible.
I really hate having a panda eyes because of mascara, it looks like
i haven't slept for weeks. The Brand X Mascara was also removed
because of the cream that i have applied.

On the other hand,
my left lashes looks so fresh as if like nothing happened.
there's still a cream remains on the top of my left lashes but the
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara doesn't smudge at all.

So is it smudge proof?
Definitely Yes!
Even if you wash your face or you sweat a lot, it will not smudge.

It is really better if you'll try the product.
For you to see and be amazed just like me.
One more thing, aside from it's effectiveness,
it is also affordable! For only P200.00 
you can now have your dream long thick eyelashes!

If you have already tried this product
please feel free to share your own insights :)

For more information
visit: www.maybelline.com.ph

Follow them on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/maybellinephilippines?fref=ts

0 Comments