Experience Unlimited Tapas & Wine at Salu

♪♫♬ Last Friday night♪♫♬
Yeah we danced on tabletops

  And we took too many shots....

(oohh oh)



As what we always say, Thank God It's Friday! (T.G.I.F)

I personally love Friday and if you would ask me why? 

It's simply because it is the last day of work where i can get to bond with

my friends, have some movie date or hang-out with my family.


Guess what guys! I'll suggest something you can try on a Friday.

What about having some wine with your friends or even with your fambam?

I just discovered recently about this unlimited tapas & wine served at the restaurant around Quezon city.
It is located at 26 Sct. Torillo cor Sct. Fernandez Quezon City.

It's none other than...

SALU


Untitled


Untitled

You can now enjoy unlimited wine & tapas at
 Salu Filipino Restaurant for only P850.00!!


Untitled


Untitled


MENU

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Chill and Relax while enjoying the unlimited tapas & wine
every Friday & Saturday Night from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
at Salu (The Filipino Restaurant) 

For more details please follow Salu on facebook <3

0 Comments