The Road To Forever With Property 24



Have you ever dreamed one day to have your own house?
Wait, let me rephrase the line. Have you think about your dream house even just for once?
A dream house where you and your family can stay together forever?
 Well, If not..maybe it’s now the right time
to start finding your own dream house with the help of Property24.

Wondering What Property24 is?

Property24.com.ph is the fastest growing property portal in the Philippines.  
They provide an effective online platform for leading Real Estate Developers, Agencies and Brokers that allows them to showcase their property listings to a wider audience of qualified prospective Buyers.

Have you guys tried creating your own dream board? Cause I actually tried one during high-school days. It's super fun!  I used to cut all the house photos I found on the magazine and I put it all together on my scrapbook. Well now I guess, Property24 is the stepping stone. Property 24  is the road to forever! 

I felt really different and amazed when I first visited the Property24’s website
It makes me realize a lot of things like what would my dream house looks like and how big it will be just by browsing on their site. Imagine before I’m just seeing this beautiful houses on the magazine but now I can even see the actual photos and even the price of each houses which is a good advantage for every prospect buyer. We can also start saving money for our dream home.

I’ve been talking too much about a dream house but I haven't shared mine  yet so I decided to make a Top 5 list of my dream home. Are you guys ready? Cause I'm really ready and excited to share the list of my dream house. 

DREAM HOME #1


This House is a Two (2) Storey Single Detached
with four (4) bedrooms, three (3) toilet & bathroom and one (1) carport
Floor Area: 115 sqm.
Min Lot Area: 110 sqm

Location: San Roque, Antipolo City
Landmarks: 100 meters from Unciano Medical Center; Across the street from San Roque High School
Unit Types: Quality Single-Detached, Single-Attached, and Townhouses with complete finishes
Typical Floor Area: 83 - 115 sqm. 
Typical Lot Area: 52 - 100 sqm.
Typical Price Range: Php 2.3 M - Php 4.3 M

Actual Link: http://www.property24.com.ph/4-bedroom-house-and-lot-for-sale-in-antipolo-city-110540964#

DREAM HOME #2


Two (2) Storey Single Attached Townhouse 

with three (3) bedrooms , two (2) toilet & bathroom and
one (1) garage with provision for LOFT
Floor Area : 106 m²
Lot Area : 54sqm-64sqm²

Location: Commonwealth

Actual Link: http://www.property24.com.ph/3-bedroom-townhouse-for-sale-in-commonwealth-110540816

DREAM HOME #3


Location: Greenwoods Executive Village Pasig
Near Ortigas, Makati, Global City, & Eastwood

Lot area 136 sqm
Floor area approx 230 sqm

One master's bedroom w/ own t&b
2 standard rooms with common t&b
guest room
extra t&b at the ground floor
maid's rm w/ adjacent t&b
2 car garage
spacious dirty kitchen and laundry area

Actual Link: http://www.property24.com.ph/4-bedroom-house-and-lot-for-sale-in-pasig-city-110540042#

DREAM HOME #4


Located in Tagaytay Highlands (Greenlands Portion)
Lot area: 424 sqm.
Floor area: 450 sqm.

2-storey
5 Bedroom w/ T&B
1 Maid's Room
Dining Area
Family Area
Common Restroom
Two-car port

Other amenities:
-Three Championship Golf Courses
-Sports and recreation options: horseback riding, play squash,
 go-kart race, tennis court, basketball court, swimming pools, gym, etc.
-The Spa and Lodge at Tagaytay Highlands
-Restaurants
-Madre de Dios Chapel
-Cable car

Actual Link: http://www.property24.com.ph/5-bedroom-house-and-lot-for-sale-in-tagaytay-city-110540273

DREAM HOME #5


Three (3) Storey Modern House and Lot for sale in
 Vista Real Classica Commonwealth Quezon City

Lot Area: 338 Sqm
Floor Area: 550 Sqm
Bedrooms : 5 
Toilet and Bath : 5 
Garage : 2
High Ceiling
Roof Deck and Balcony
Overlooking
With Driver’s and Maids
Pocket Garden
Semi Furnished
Spacious Living Room
Spiral Staircase

Actual Link: http://www.property24.com.ph/5-bedroom-house-and-lot-for-sale-in-commonwealth-110540015

And That's It!
What do you guys think about my Top 5 Dream Homes?
Aren't they so beautiful? I know it is.
While browsing at www.property24.com.ph
I can even make a Top 100 list or even 1000 because of the 
stunning beautiful houses that i have seen on the web.
You know what i love most about property 24?
You can see all the details you want to know about your
dream house starting for the estimated prices, actual location map and
even the requirements on how to purchase the house.
And guess what you can also check for commercial, land and farm properties
on their website. 

When it comes to property, no need to doubt and no need to worry
because Property24 is finally here!

It seems like i need to save more money now for the future investment 
after making my own dream home list.

My Dream Home is just very simple, I want to live in a house that is full of love and
happiness together with my family. It doesn't matter if it's an apartment, a single storey, 
a townhouse or whatever. I just want a house where you can call home.
A house where we can feel at home, A house where we can all build memories together.
A house that will make us bonded with joy and love forever.

Visit www.property24.com and start finding your dream home!

#PerfectHome  #Property24  #Property24PH

0 Comments