It's Cyber Month Tech Sale!!

Technology plays an important role in our Modern World today
It makes our life more easier and convenient
Technology helps us in many ways especially in communication, 
transportation, health facilities and etc.

As an individual, I believe that communication is very essential and technology plays a big part in communication that leads us to a better and effective intercommunication. 
Communication started out through  non-electric methods
 such as fires, smoke signals, signal lamps and etc. 
followed by the telegram, telegraphs, telephone, cellphone, computer,
internet and etc.

Technology indeed help us improve our typical way of living.

As technology continuously innovates, Modern World has now an amazing and incredible gadgets that all of us would definitely love.

If you intend to check and see what's the latest gadgets today, 
You should visit CYBERZONE located at SM Supermalls.

" Cyberzone is the ultimate technology and lifestyle center of the SM Supermalls, it is the largest chain of IT retail stores in the Philippines which offers a vast number of global brands and comprises of a wide range of local players who provide complete products and services as well. "


And now, I am happy to share with you guys my favorite gadget!!
It is a smart phone but it's not just an ordinary smart phone.

To give you a hint, This gadget is the best android phone on the market!
Not only for me but for The New York Times as well :)


I visited SM Megamall's Cyberzone last week for 
"OPLAN: SEARCH MY FAVORITE GADGET"
and as what I expected, I found it 
and I am so glad that I had the chance to use
 my favorite phone even just for a couple of minutes.

I've been eyeing on this smart phone ever since it was launched last July 2014
And as a student it really breaks my heart that my allowance can't afford to buy that smart phone.
My heart really cries! 

I am talking about......



It is LG G3, the best android phone on the market!
I love LG G3 because of it's specifications.
I love everything about it.

As what I've said it is really my favorite gadget, I even joined LG Philippines twitter contest last July, I tweeted a total of 213 tweets just to win the LG G3 but unfortunately i didn't win.


But whatever happens it is still my favorite gadget and I am now starting to save my allowance hoping that my dream phone would be in my hands someday <3

Here's my close encounter with LG G3



LG G3 PHONE SPECIFICATION

Display
5.5 inch
 True HD-IPS Display 
2560 x 1440 screen resolution
538 PPI
 LCD capacitive touchscreen 
16M colors 
Gorilla Glass 3

Body Dimension
146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm 

Body Weight 
149 g

Memory

(Internal) 
16 GB, 2 GB RAM
32 GB, 3 GB RAM

(External)
microSD up to 128 GB
OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801
CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400

Camera

Rear Camera
13 Megapixels,
4160 x 3120 pixels
phase detection
laser autofocus
optical image stabilization
dual-LED flash

Front Camera
2.1 Megapixels

Battery
Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery

Colors
Metallic Black
Silk White
Shine Gold

SAMPLE CAMERA SHOTS USING LG G3

REAR CAMERA



FRONT CAMERA


What do you guys think about LG G3?
I bet you guys loved it too!
Now it's time for some GOOD NEWS :)

It’s the time of the year again for SM Supermalls to highlight all their gadgets and technology-related products because it’s CYBER MONTH TECH SALE! Stock up on the latest gadgets at discounted and dropped-down prices in the biggest technology sale this 2014! From upgrades to new models to competing brands, deciphering what’s worth the splurge can be exhausting and confusing for anyone who isn’t tech-savvy. So, SM Supermalls wants to make it easier for your followers.


What are you waiting for?
Get yours now at the SM Supermalls’ Cyber Month Tech Sale!! 
#31HappyCyberDays #EverythingForTheTechieInYou

Be the first on scene with the newest gizmos as SM Supermalls celebrates Cyber Month until August 31. 
For more details, like SM Supermalls on Facebook at fb.me/SMSupermalls
 follow them on Twitter and Instagram (@SMSupermalls)









0 Comments