Going YESSS, YAMAN with my 4 Pre-Loved Items


I don't know if there's still a person who doesn't know what OLX or sulit is. 
OLX Philippines former sulit.com.ph is one of the biggest classified ads website 
not only in the Philippines but in the world. 
OLX is really helpful for everyone cause it really helps us to
 look a potential buyers for our pre-loved items through online. 
OLX makes our life more easier and productive. 
I thank OLX for that. 

Finally my pre-loved items will soon be loved again with the right person.
It's really hard for me to let them go but i realized  i need to and someone needs it more.
Here's my 4 pre-loved items:


A Pink & White Sweater
Blue Open Back Cage Dress
Lion Head Gold Chain Necklace
Unisilver Watch

Do you want to know the story behind these four items?


This Pink and White sweater was a gift for me last year by my cute little sister
 because she knows that i love wearing sweaters even on a sunny day. 
Sounds crazy right? I don't know why but i am really comfortable wearing 
sweater, leggings and sneakers especially on my lazy days. 
I find sweaters look really cute specifically the big ones. 


I bought this Blue Open Back Cage Dress at the mall way back 2012 
and until now i haven't worn this.
Too bad it's too small for me, I really want this dress so badly, 
when i was at the mall that time i felt that the dress is calling me. 
Girls would relate haha It's love at first sight and this one was the last pair. 
I had no choice but to buy it.
 I was just contented staring at this dress but now I think this dress needs justice.
 She needs a new owner who's perfectly fit to wear this dress :) 


I bought this Lion Head Chain Necklace at the bazaar last year and I really love this accessory.
 It really suits on any types of dress even on t-shirt. 
This Lion Head Chain Necklace is my event partner. 
I always wear this on different events.


Last but not the least, My favorite among my 4 pre-loved items. 
UNISILVER WATCH
I got this watch from my Unisilver Family
For me, this watch symbolizes strength & courage 
because this watch was the witness on how i conquered my fear and live my dreams.
Since birth, I am always shy and afraid that people might hear me sing and criticize me. 
I just sing at home & at my favorite place "the bathroom". 
Mom & dad says I have the voice and I have the talent to sing so they supported me at first
i thought i couldn't make it. Every week we visit different resto bars that has a live band where people can also jam with them so it was my stepping stone. During the first month, My hands, legs and voice are still shaking. I can't control myself, I can't hear my voice because of nervousness but as time goes by everything changed and I decided to join a singing contest named "The Voice of Unisilver" It was my first time and it feels really great. Luckily I made it to the top 10 and was surprised that they invited me to sing on their Christmas Party last year. It was really a fulfillment to sing in front of many people and even infront of different artist like Kathryn Bernardo and Kim Chiu while wearing this watch.
 It was really a dream come true
See how sentimental this watch is? 
Who knows this watch might give the next owner a strength too?
I'll never forget the story of this watch.
NEVER :)

Here's the video links
Jamming with the band 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNuhZ_29M8
The Voice of Unisilver Top 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-zUmFu3sc



Definitely Going #YESSSYAMAN with my 4 preloved items
What are you waiting for?
Kapag Hindi Ginagamit? IBENTA MO NA





2 Comments

  1. super like the watch story ♥ good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time to bump into you blog and, what can I say? I'm in love! Love how you write and that feel of you, talking to me directly! God bless!

    ReplyDelete